+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 107 FirstFirst ... 45858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105 ... LastLast
Like Tree147Likes

Thread: Dexter

Re: Dexter

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    My hometown is in SoCal where they do most of the filming for the show. I'm pretty sure they only do a few exterior shots in FL.

ETA: Here's the site that shows all of the location shoots for the show, including a map. Much of it is in and around Long Beach, CA (which is not my hometown, btw).
    OMG. I had no idea. I just thought so much of the show is outside that it was filmed in Florida.

For those Dexter fans OR those who are curious about Dexter and would like to check the show out for free, please check your ON DEMAND feature. I have Time Warner cable and Showtime FreeView and HBO FREEVIEW is now available. You can see lots of special looks at the shows AND some actual full episodes for free!

I just watched the first episode of Season 3 and it was so good! That was when they still had great writers. I miss those days.
    The recent few seasons weren't as good, but still, I intend to watch Dexter's final season coming up the end of July. I have to edit this. I'm now reading that the season starts on June 30! I have read conflicting reports. I'll need to double check it.
    Last edited by Debb70; 06-01-2013 at 01:40 PM.
    Punkin likes this.

Another reminder that the finale season of Dexter premiers this Sunday night! I just ordered my Showtime! They have a special offer right now. If you get Showtime and then mail them proof of payment for 3 months from your local cable co. they will mail you $25. I figure why not. I only get Showtime for Dexter now anyway.

oh yay! thanks for the reminder!

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Another reminder that the finale season of Dexter premiers this Sunday night! I just ordered my Showtime! They have a special offer right now. If you get Showtime and then mail them proof of payment for 3 months from your local cable co. they will mail you $25. I figure why not. I only get Showtime for Dexter now anyway.

Did anyone watch?

Thoughts?
    KAREN

I thought it was a really good episode. In fact, the best we've seen in years. lol

Is Deb's drinking and drugging an act to fool that guy she was working on? Was she just trying to get the location of the valuables he was trying to fence so she didn't want to appear to be a threat? I bet she did get those valuables and is hiding them. She can use them later to finance her leaving the country. Just speculating.

How did the neuropsychiatrist get Dexter's childhood artwork? Did she treat him as a child?

I'm not sure I understand how that Dr. got there. I know what Matthews told Dexter, but how could that be? We know that Dr. tells Dexter that she believes that one of her former patients in a serial killer. Was she talking about the one who cut the man's brain in half? If so, the time line doesn't work. She showed up right after that guy's body was found.

Quinn still looks sick and now Jamie does too. They are both a bag of bones. Too skinny to be sexy, IMO. They should keep them clothed. Why waste time on them. It's nothing. It's time better spent on Deb, Dexter and the Dr.

i thought it was a good ep too! i have high hopes for the final season . . .

I really liked this episode and think it will be a great season. I find it interesting that the Dr knows about the code. I can't wait to see where that storyline goes. I also wonder if Quinn will smarten up and start to suspect Dexter. It could cause problems him dating the nanny--he would know that Dexter doesn't really work all those hours--I am sure it will come up, if for example he wants to meet with her on one of the late nights she is watching Harrison and Dexter is out stalking a killer. And Deb--wow Dexter and killing LaGuerta has sure done a number on her. I can't wait for the scene shown in one of the trailers where she shows up drunk to the station and wants to confess. Will it be to killing LaGuerta or will it be to out Dexter?

KAREN

I haven't watched the whole show yet, but I think I like the darker direction for this final season.

I thought Quinn looked ok last year, but he's looking very gaunt again. Michael C Hall is a cancer survivor and he looks like a million bucks. Go figure.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

+ Reply to Thread