+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 107 FirstFirst ... 42828384858687888990919293949596979899100101102 ... LastLast
Like Tree147Likes

Thread: Dexter

Re: Dexter

The writers forget details about the show. They don't even know major things. The things that are coming out of the characters doesn't make sense and is not a result of a logical progression.

It started with the "I'm in love with my brother." They were all over the place with it, and then it went nowhere.

Dexter throws off the most important thing about his life like it was a pair of dirty jeans. Really? Since he met Hannah everything is different for him. He says because she is the only one who he trusts and feels safe with. He felt that way about Rita and Lumen, but they don't count now.

When Hannah asked Dex when he had been scared in the past, all he could say was when his mom was killed and then when Hannah went missing!!!!!!!!!! Are you kidding me? How about when that crazy lady (another killer he was in love with) almost burned the kids up. Or when he found Harrison sitting in a pool of blood OR when Harrison was abducted by that lunatic or when Deb was almost killed by Dex's brother. Are we to believe he wasn't scared those times, but only when he was two and when a woman he has known less than a month who is a KILLER is being held hostage. NO WAY.

Then we have Hannah who now is such a fragile flower of a lady. What happened to the woman who woke up naked, wrapped in plastic, with a knife to her throat and says "Do what you gotta do!" I don't buy it.

I wish they would have left the writing this season and last to the clean up crew. lol
    cablejockey and Starbucks880 like this.

Dexter

I'm getting annoyed by Hannah's wardrobe. It appears to insist entirely of short denim shorts, sheer white tops, and black bras. I find the whole practice of undergarments showing through sheer tops completely tacky, so it irks me that I have to see it every week on this show!!
    cablejockey and Amy Lee like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher View Post
    I'm getting annoyed by Hannah's wardrobe. It appears to insist entirely of short denim shorts, sheer white tops, and black bras. I find the whole practice of undergarments showing through sheer tops completely tacky, so it irks me that I have to see it every week on this show!!
    Her acting is so horrible that I'm usually not even looking at her clothes. One of the worse scenes was when she called Dex to come over because her dad had run his car into her plants. So fake looking. So her dad does this, then leaves the car only to return afte Dexter gets there. And Hannah kneels on the ground picking up the debris. It was super stupid and made no sense. Where had her dad been hiding till Dexter arrived? Please.

After this episode, Dexter deserves to get caught with the stupid things he did. Maybe he wants to get caught deep down inside. First of all, didn't he think it was odd that after hearing that Laguerta was zeroing in on him, that the guy who ordered the hit on his mother just happens to get released? That couldn't have been a more obvious trap than if Laguerta bedazzled a tee shirt for the guy with sparkly letters that said I AM BAIT. Laguerta is pretty shrewd, he should have at least made sure she was done with the investigation and believed the planted evidence and perhaps tailed her for a while before going after the guy.

And then Hannah. Putting her in prison with all she knows is stupid. That will come back to bite him. She will definitely try to screw over Deb and Dexter to help herself and if Laguerta hears what she knows, there will be an immunity deal in the works. He should have killed her. She fits the code and the number one rule is don't get caught after all.
    cablejockey, PhoneGrrrl and Debb70 like this.

Next weeks preveiws show Dex being arrested, I wonder how he'll get off. I want to see LaGuerta on his table so bad!

I wonder if the evidence that Laguerta has on Dexter will be admissible. There are issues of chain of custody and contamination. I will speculate and say that Dexter will be arrested, but will be set free on a technicality and then next season, he will be hunted by a killer like himself and perhaps strapped to a table and killed by someone much like himself!!!! Just speculating.....lol

Yes it did seem as though Dexter wanted to get caught all season! All the bad choices and mistakes in judgement he has made, and the way he seems to have dropped all his survival instincts, can only make you think he wants to be caught! But I dont want him to get found out and sent to prison. What a stupid ending to the whole thing!
    Even at the end of the last episode, I still wasnt sure if Hannah spiked Deb;s water or Deb did it to herself! But Hannah was right in telling Dex he should have killed her. Whats to stop her from telling the world all that she knows about Dexter!?

The writing is so crazy now, that it's possible that Deb drugged herself, but I don't think she did. For one thing, it seems really risky for Deb to take so much of that drug and then drive. She could have killed herself and innocent people. I can't see her taking that much of a risk. And she had no way of knowing that that witness was not going to come around and testify. It would make more sense to wait on that witness to help you with that case. She didn't know the witness has hooked up with Hannah. Plus, Deb is a lousy liar when dealing with Dexter. I don't think she could pull it off so straightfaced.
    And Deb doesn't know about Hannah drugging that guy with hopes that he would wreck his car instead of dying in Dexter's apt.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I wonder if the evidence that Laguerta has on Dexter will be admissible. There are issues of chain of custody and contamination. I will speculate and say that Dexter will be arrested, but will be set free on a technicality and then next season, he will be hunted by a killer like himself and perhaps strapped to a table and killed by someone much like himself!!!! Just speculating.....lol
    Does Laguerta even have any real evidence? She has a lot of things that would make Dexter a good suspect that should be brought in for questioning, but I don't see where she has anything on him. I am not sure if she could get a warrant to search his place (though I am not a lawyer, so I don't know and she probably has slept with a judge that would probably give her anything). Knowing Dexter he probably would have his knives laying out in the open if she does. She does have a private forensics lab so maybe it would be admissable. But unless I am forgetting something, I think Laguerta only has speculation.

Plus, there is one more season, they can't very well have one whole season where Dexter is in jail. They need something else to make it watchable.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    The writing is so crazy now, that it's possible that Deb drugged herself, but I don't think she did. For one thing, it seems really risky for Deb to take so much of that drug and then drive. She could have killed herself and innocent people. I can't see her taking that much of a risk. And she had no way of knowing that that witness was not going to come around and testify. It would make more sense to wait on that witness to help you with that case. She didn't know the witness has hooked up with Hannah. Plus, Deb is a lousy liar when dealing with Dexter. I don't think she could pull it off so straightfaced.
    And Deb doesn't know about Hannah drugging that guy with hopes that he would wreck his car instead of dying in Dexter's apt.
    Maybe Deb drugged herself to put herself out of her misery, lol. I don't think Deb is that conniving to pull that off and do it to herself.

+ Reply to Thread