+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 107 FirstFirst ... 408081828384858687888990919293949596979899100 ... LastLast
Like Tree147Likes

Thread: Dexter

Re: Dexter

I still love Dexter even though I have a hard time not analyzing how improbable the show is. I wish he could get back to killing and not be so wishy washy about it, but I guess all serial killers unravel at some point and do stupid things to get them caught. Which killer was it that was brought down by something silly like a parking ticket? I think he will eventually have to step it up if he doesn't want to end up in prison, since I think La Guerta will put it together pretty quickly and she doesn't care about protecting Dexter in the same way Deb would. I also am really happy that in this episode when Debra confessed that she was in love with him, he acted like a normal person and looked at her like she was crazy instead of acting like it was normal and ok.

I'm feeling so disgusted that Dexter would expose his kids to Hannah, a confessesd murderer, that I don't care what happens to Dexter. Yes, he's a killer, but he has a code. AND he would not harm the kids directly. It's likely Hannah would. Whether for insurance money or convenience, I could easily see Hannah harming the kids.....and Dexter. He's so stupid. It'll be fun watching him go down. Harrison would be better off raised by just about anyone other than Dexter, IMO.

I won't worry about Isaak harming Hannah either. If he has abducted her, then yaaaay. No sympathy from me. I like Isaac better than her. lol
    cablejockey likes this.

I just can't believe Dexter hasn't gotten one of his kids killed yet. After Harrison almost got killed by Travis you would think he would be more careful about who is around him, and Hannah probably would poison him if he cried to much or something. I think he should tell Isaak to go ahead and kill Hannah since he can't seem to do it himself. We know that won't happen though. I hope there is a way for Isaak to be around until the end of the series. He is very good in this show and very good eye candy. I also can't believe he didn't make the kids stay in Orlando--maybe give Jaimie a free vacation and have her baby sit them up there. It was too much risk that Isaak would be watching and find out that he has kids and exploit that angle to get back at Dexter.
    cablejockey likes this.

So much for Issac. And I don't think Hanah would harm Harrison, isn't that the reason she killed her husband... she wanted kids and he didn't. I still don't trust her completely and worry everytime she cooks for Dexter. LOL.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

I'm still in shock that LaGuerta is doing actual detective work. I'm sorry to see Ray Stevenson go. His character is what badass should look like, not that Gyp mess over on Boardwalk.

I'm trying to figure out which was worse. Was it Dexter or the Lifetime movie Dick and Liz. lol

I hate to nit pick, but OMG. What is wrong with those people? They took the most interesting and entertaining character on the show right now, Isaak and kill him off in a goofy way. They did the same thing with Brother Sam. The dynamic with Issak and Dexter was enteresting and had potential, but they blow it off for the Hannah girl and a new killer. What? Why?

I almost laughed at the scene when Dexter and Issak were on that ship. Dexter moved around like he was in a high school play. Why not get him medical treatment? He refuses. Why? As smart as he and Dexter are, they never looked over their back for any other threats? Just silly crap, IMO.

Hannah's acting is just laughable. I cannot buy it. I cannot buy any of that stuff Dex is spewing about his feelings for this woman. I don't see it.

I must have missed it. Where did Hannah get her poison from? I know she sent the guy into the garden to get tomatoes, right?

I can't believe I'm saying this, but the best part about the show last night was LaGuerta. I never thought I would say that.

I'm not sure Hannah poisoned the guy, I think she just put so much pepper/spice on the tomato that he couldn't handle it. She saw her opportunity and hit him in the head. With the way things are going with LaGuerta, she will be a victim very soon in order to save Dexter..........I'm thinking Deb may be the one to do it, or have Hannah do it.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Oh, okay, I get it. The top notch security guy to a infamous mob linked killer is done in by a girl in hot pants, who makes his breakfast too spicy. lol Man, those writers are asking a lot from the viewers this season.

I really enjoyed the chemistry between Issac and Dexter--which was more believable that what is between Dex and Hannah--and am very disappointed he was killed off! Why didnt he seek medical help when he went to so much trouble to get the guys who were after him? Why did George run off after shooting Issac? Why didnt he shoot Dexter too?
    Debb70 likes this.

Good questions for which there are no logical answers. It's just crappy writing by the Dexter people. People get shot in the gut and survive. Heck, people even get shot in the head and survive. Isaac was well enough to survive waiting while Dexter cleaned the ship, transported him to Dexter's SUV, out of that into his boat, and then on the trip out to sea. Certainly, he could have made it to an E.R.

Who knows why writing usually gets horrible towards the end of a show's life. So sad. It only took Homeland one season to get nutty, but usually it's a few seasons before they just lose it. lol

+ Reply to Thread