+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 107 FirstFirst ... 38787980818283848586878889909192939495969798 ... LastLast
Like Tree147Likes

Thread: Dexter

Re: Dexter

I was so glad to see Dex put those slides in the fire. Now, if only they actually burned up and someone doesn't find bits and pieces of them after they cool off. That was one bad man that needed to go down.

So, the guy Dexter killed at the airport, was actually the head Russian guy's son. He's going to be difficult for Dexter to take down. Still, the man is very cruel. He needs to go. Sorry, I know he's hot. lol

Glad that Harrison is safe for the time being.

I loved that Dexter told Deb that she was just being human when she asked what did it make her that she was happy that guy was going up in smoke! Its funny but all the people Dexter has killed were mostly serial killers working on their own, now his biggest problem will be somebody in organized crime going after him! Should be pretty interesting to see how this plays out.

Was Victor the mob boss' son or lover? The way he had the photo hidden led me to feel he may have been his lover but I could be wrong.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    Was Victor the mob boss' son or lover? The way he had the photo hidden led me to feel he may have been his lover but I could be wrong.
    I hadn't thought of it being a lover. I thought it was his son and that he was hiding that fact, since in mobster circles, being a son of a head mobster could put your life in danger. I guess the same could be said of being a lover. And the guy may not want others to know he is gay.

I am getting gay lover vibe off isaac's storyline. The reference last episode when he says to dexter that they are the only 2 men uninterested in the dancers and then the unfatherly stroking lof the photo.
    cablejockey, scoot13 and Debb70 like this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

I was wondering the same thing about the mob guy and Victor. After the scene with the photo I figured he was either the son or the lover. I was kind of leaning toward the lover option because something in his comment about "avenging him" just didn't feel like the right vibe for a grieving parent.

I also thought more would come out of the Louis storyline. I thought that the reason he had Dex look at the video game in the first place was because he new about Dexter's "activities" and thought he could connect with him through the game. I'm wondering if someone will go to clean out Louis's apartment and find some incriminating evidence he had on Dexter.

Thats a good point about Louis. There really seems to be more to him and his death can't be the end of it!

While I am glad Louis is dead, I hope there is something else. it just seemed so anti-climatic to get rid of him in such a manner and that be that. I never had thought it was just a video game, and I kind of hope not. I thought he perhaps knew about Dexter and was connected to Rudy even, since he did the weird thing with the hand. I am glad Deb is coming around. I am glad there are no more sexual fantasies. I wonder if they will keep Quin being stupid or if he will renew any of his thoughts about Dexter. I am loving the villain this season. He is not only very handsome but one scary guy! I think Dexter got more than he bargained for after killing Victor and I think this guy will be more of a challenge. I am glad Harrison got to Orlando on time, and may he stay there for a looong visit. Dexter is not the same killer with him around. I kind of think Victor was Isaak's lover, but I could also see son I suppose.

Okay, I'm willing to suspend belief with a show quite a ways, but I watched an episode the other day that crossed the line for me. I'm a couple of episodes behind right now. In the last one I watched Dex went to visit the mob guy in jail. During their conversation Dex ADMITTED TO KILLING VICTOR ... WTH!? He was sitting IN A JAIL! They seriously want us to believe he would admit to murder in a heavily secure facility that probably has cameras everywhere!?
    Debb70 likes this.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Yeah, and meanwhile Miami Metro is tailing Victor, and he lunches with Dex and no one raises an eyebrow.
    Debb70 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread