+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 107 FirstFirst ... 27676869707172737475767778798081828384858687 ... LastLast
Like Tree147Likes

Thread: Dexter

Re: Dexter

Major issue! Dex moved the body to find the weapon at the murder/suicide before the ME cleared the body. I'm pretty sure the ME has to do all they can at the scene before the body is moved. At the very least, pictures or video should have been taken before anything was touched or moved. Boooo on the writing!
    Yup, with donuts!!

I thought about that when Dex turned the body over. The writers are rather sloppy this season and they really shouldn't be. They have an obligation to be on top of every detail. They know the Dexter fans and how meticulous they are. When they are getting paid the big bucks, they need to get the details right. There really is no excuse.

I'm worried about the new intern. He may be quite helpful now, but if someone with all the computer tech skill gets upset with you, he could ruin you. I hope he doesn't turn on the guy.

Last night's episode was pretty good.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Sam's death was sad. Too bad that when Dex delivered the message Nick was an a**hole. He got what was coming. I think the reappearance of Dex's brother means Dex is going to de even darker now.

Quinn is an idiot. Please let him get killed or eaten by an alligator or something.
    The whole Doomsday killer thing is dragging too slow. However, Colin Hanks and Edward James Olmos are great.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

I read somewhere that they are questioning Brother Sam's death. We didn't actually see him die right? Couldn't the doctor have come out to discuss organ donor options and that is why they broke out in tears? Won't it be a hoot if Brother Sam didn't really die after all? LOL Dexter will have some explaining to do. He's getting more sloppy each episode. Anyone could have seen him drowning that guy on the beach.

I'm afraid I am not into the Doomsday Killer storyline. Each time it shows them, I just get annoyed. I now use it as my bathroom break. I find the other storylines of the show much more interesting.

Quinn really is a jerk. I fear he's going to die pretty soon. I wonder if the Doomsday Killer abducts him and tortures him.
    I suspect the girl witness he slept with may be more involved than she lets on.

I have another theory. I haven't heard it anywhere. It's just my hunch.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I wonder if that "so called counselor" who gave Deb her card is really who she says she is. She just showed her at Deb's office, unannounced. She came off as off IMO. Could she be a fake, trying to get information from Deb for some other reason?
    Last edited by Debb70; 11-07-2011 at 03:23 PM.

Click to see Spoiler:
    I wonder if that "so called counselor" who gave Deb her card is really who she says she is. She just showed her at Deb's office, unannounced. She came off as off IMO. Could she be a fake, trying to get information from Deb for some other reason?

True...Also
    Click to see Spoiler:
    How did her business card get to Deb's house when Deb left it on the keyboard at her office?
    Debb70 likes this.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

Its odd that the junior killer let the latest go. Also odd that he didnt tell his partner that Dexter caught him. When I saw Colin Hanks at his sister's school, I thought that somehow she is connected to the school where Harrison goes....
    So is Dexter's brother the one he talks to from now on instead of his father?
    Debb70 likes this.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

I get it that Dexter isn't really allowed to have friends, but I hate that they killed off Brother Sam so quickly. I have been a fan of Mos Def since his role as Vivien Thomas in Something The Lord Made. He's awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    Its odd that the junior killer let the latest go. Also odd that he didnt tell his partner that Dexter caught him. When I saw Colin Hanks at his sister's school, I thought that somehow she is connected to the school where Harrison goes....
    So is Dexter's brother the one he talks to from now on instead of his father?
    My thought on this is related to Dexter's comment at the end of the episode that there is no "light" in him. His dad was kind of like his conscience (or the manifestation of his "light") and his dad had even been trying to encourage Dexter down this thought that Sam planted in him by saying things like "Sam sees a light in you" and "I wish I had seen it, maybe things would be different". Now that Dexter is convinced that he has no "light", his dad has been replaced with Brian who is more like an anti-conscience!! I'm actually kind of looking forward to it! I would imagine that by the end of the season he will have some kind of epiphany and his dad will come back.

It would be interesting if Sam did manage to pull through, but I'm not going to get my hopes up.
    Debb70 likes this.

Yeah, I think the death of Brother Sam may not be so certain. Did the doctor actually say he was dead or did Dexter assume he was dead because the doctor came out and said something and the family broke down. What if the doctor just told them they needed to think about organ donation? That could have broken them down. What if the next day, Dexter finds out that Bros. Sam is alive. That would create a bad situation for Dex though, because Brother Sam would know that Dexter is the one who killed the shooter. That may be a loose end the show doesn't want to deal with. I guess we'll find out next week.

Quote Originally Posted by kerowyn66 View Post
    True...Also How did her business card get to Deb's house when Deb left it on the keyboard at her office?
    Theories don't need to be hidden in spoiler tags

I'd assume Deb took the business card with her when she left. I don't think there's something shifty there. She's probably thinking about calling the therapist, so she pocketed the card when she went home from work.

Still no clear evidence either way about EJO's character being alive or dead. I wonder how long we'll have to wait to know for sure. I'll be kind of disappointed if he IS dead because the way they've handled it has been a little ham-fisted and that plot device is kind of played out.

As much as I love this show, I wonder if it's finally run its course.
    Debb70 likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread