+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 107 FirstFirst ... 25656667686970717273747576777879808182838485 ... LastLast
Like Tree147Likes

Thread: Dexter

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Re: Dexter

From where does one acquire a couple thousand locusts? And how do you put them all in a cupboard and get them to swarm out on cue when the door is opened? And wouldn't it be relatively easy to trace the transaction if they had been purchased?

Funny scenes: Debb trying to walk in heels. Dexter praying to the Nestea vending machine. Quinn and Angel getting high.

Is anyone else wishing that Dexter would get back to stalking and killing instead of pondering the existence of God?

Most all of the tricks of the Doomsday Killers are pretty odd. Getting the horses in those getups to run down the street without any notice from the public. Where were the horse trailers parked? No way.

Now the locusts? I guess you can order them online, but there would be a record of it. Dexter saw the young guy at the end of the episode, so all he has to do is figure out his name. Whether he will share it with the team is questionable. If he solves it for himself, it could reflect poorly on Deb in her first big case. He may want to lay it out for Deb to solve so she looks good as the new LT.

I hope there are some surprises in store. I'm not all that excited about this season, AGAIN. I am not a professional writer. I expect the writers of Dexter to do a job that is much better than I could do. As of late, I think I or any fan of Dexter could write storylines that are as good as these writers are doing. That's not right IMO.
    Poppy Fields likes this.

that is one of the BEST shows on tv right now! i save the episodes to watch on the weekend when i can really sit down and relax and watch.

Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    I may be watching too much American Horror story.......I keep trying to find hidden meanings in all kinds of shows now!

i'm actually enjoying this season and the religion aspect of it.

Does anyone want a spoiler? I'll put it below. It's just rumor. I have no idea if it's true. Hmmmmm.....Can anyone tell me how to put something in spoiler tags?

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Does anyone want a spoiler? I'll put it below. It's just rumor. I have no idea if it's true. Hmmmmm.....Can anyone tell me how to put something in spoiler tags?
    Click Reply. Type your response. Click Go Advanced and then highlight the text you want in the spoiler bar. Click on the formatting button that looks like <>. It's the last one in the second row of formatting buttons on my screen.

Thanks Poppy Fields, Here goes. Don't read if you don't want to be surprised.

Click to see Spoiler:
    What I read is that this Sunday, some main character is suppose to get killed. It could be Leguarta, Mos, or even DEB!!!!! Shocker if that happens. LOL AND someone from the past is going back in a BIG way. There is speculation it is Brian, Dexter's bio brother aka the Ice Truck Killer as a ghost, since Dexter killed him long ago or it could be one of the kids or even Lumen. Who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    I may be watching too much American Horror story.......I keep trying to find hidden meanings in all kinds of shows now!
    that is one of the BEST shows on tv right now! i save the episodes to watch on the weekend when i can really sit down and relax and watch.
    Then you need to get your behind over to the AHS thread and talk with us about it!! It is like the ClosetRTWatcher and buglover show over there so far!!

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    i'm actually enjoying this season and the religion aspect of it.
    I am too. I think it is an interesting twist for this show and a topic I have never seen tackled in this manner before. I like how they have Dexter balanced between different aspects of religion - him as a atheist, wondering how he should approach religion when it comes to his son, the positive/healing side of religion displayed by Brother Sam, and the destructive potential of religious fervor with the Doomsday Killer(s).

Regarding your spoiler above:

Click to see Spoiler:
    The actress who plays Deb is supposed to be on the Good Wife or one of those shows soon. Maybe she does get killed off.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Tantalizing spoiler. I won't get to watch it till Monday.

+ Reply to Thread