+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 107 FirstFirst ... 24646566676869707172737475767778798081828384 ... LastLast
Like Tree147Likes

Thread: Dexter

Re: Dexter

There are lots of questions. I'm sure they had a ME. Didn't Dex say something about the coronor's report?

I think they could have easily stopped the E-Bay sale. You just refund the guy his money. If they went to the intern's house, they could have gotten the item back. It's stolen property. Even people who buy stolen property, don't get to keep it.

Have you decided if the older Doomsday Killer is real or not? Don't you think that lady tied up in the kitchen floor would have at least looked at the guy sitting right beside her? It was as if she didn't see anyone leaning in towards her.

Question about a recent episode. Remember when Dex wrecked his car with the Tooth Fairy inside? How did he get them both back to that guy's apt.? And whose car was shown sitting outside as the ambulance people were carting the Tooth Fairy into the ambulance? I can't find anyone who knows this. It looked like Bautista's new used car.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

I hear ya, Debb. Lots of questions! I have no idea how Dex and the Tooth Fairy left the accident scene or how the EMTs did not deduce the TF had been severely cut and battered in the accident. It looked like a helluva lot of physical injury for a slip/fall in the shower. And I hope that the TF used a pat-as-you-go cell phone (without traceable call records).

Even if the ME investigation was finished, I can't understand why Dexter would have the bodies in a lab. He's a blood spatter analyst. Maybe Deb had something to do with it.

Yeah, I think the writers of Dexter have definitely gotten sloppy in some of their details since the show began. I'm not sure if they don't care or just don't think things through.

I have also wondered about the new babysitter for Harrison. She is Bautista's half-sister, so she would have some imput from him about their work at the PD. Since Dexter uses his job as a frequent reason to be out at night, you would think it would be foolish to tell her your are working when, all the sister has to do is mention it to Bautista, and he would know that the story was a lie. After several of those false stories, I would think it would raise suspicion. That is something Dex would not want to do, considering what he's really doing out there. So, I think that connection is not a well thought out storyline, unless they are trying to get Dexter caught.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

I hadn't thought of that, Debb. Good point!

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Yeah, I think the writers of Dexter have definitely gotten sloppy in some of their details since the show began. I'm not sure if they don't care or just don't think things through.

I have also wondered about the new babysitter for Harrison. She is Bautista's half-sister, so she would have some imput from him about their work at the PD. Since Dexter uses his job as a frequent reason to be out at night, you would think it would be foolish to tell her your are working when, all the sister has to do is mention it to Bautista, and he would know that the story was a lie. After several of those false stories, I would think it would raise suspicion. That is something Dex would not want to do, considering what he's really doing out there. So, I think that connection is not a well thought out storyline, unless they are trying to get Dexter caught.
    Well in the first episode she did mention that he goes out on his boat at night and she felt he was hiding his grief from Rita's death from Harrison. So maybe he is exploiting that and letting her think that? Not only that but what happened with the Irish nanny. it is as if she dropped off the face of the earth. I wish there could have been an explanation.
    Last edited by Starbucks880; 10-27-2011 at 10:28 PM.
    Debb70 likes this.

There are lots of questions. I'm sure they had a ME. Didn't Dex say something about the coronor's report?

I think they could have easily stopped the E-Bay sale. You just refund the guy his money. If they went to the intern's house, they could have gotten the item back. It's stolen property. Even people who buy stolen property, don't get to keep it.

Have you decided if the older Doomsday Killer is real or not? Don't you think that lady tied up in the kitchen floor would have at least looked at the guy sitting right beside her? It was as if she didn't see anyone leaning in towards her.

Question about a recent episode. Remember when Dex wrecked his car with the Tooth Fairy inside? How did he get them both back to that guy's apt.? And whose car was shown sitting outside as the ambulance people were carting the Tooth Fairy into the ambulance? I can't find anyone who knows this. It looked like Bautista's new used car.
    I am really thinking Professor Gellar might be in Travis' head. In this episode when he is out at lunch eying the waitress with Professor Gellar, when she went to poor him coffee, she did not acknowledge Gellar's prescence and stood in what would have been his personal space had he actually been there to pour it. She said hi to travis and totally ignored him. When she was tied up she never looked at Professor Gellar she definitely didn't seem to see him either. I think Travis tied her up after they had sex but he doesn't know that it was him who did it but thinks it is Professor Gellar. To me I think Gellar is a Harry figure only unlike Dexter, Travis doesn't know he is imaginary. perhaps he killed the real Professor Gellar. Also, the posts on the website could be done by Travis. You never see Gellar in public and in the case of the guy who got chopped up and made into the 4 horsemen of the Apocalypse, he was in the background and not at all involved. Those are many things that make me think we are dealing with only one killer.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    I hear ya, Debb. Lots of questions! I have no idea how Dex and the Tooth Fairy left the accident scene or how the EMTs did not deduce the TF had been severely cut and battered in the accident. It looked like a helluva lot of physical injury for a slip/fall in the shower. And I hope that the TF used a pat-as-you-go cell phone (without traceable call records).

Even if the ME investigation was finished, I can't understand why Dexter would have the bodies in a lab. He's a blood spatter analyst. Maybe Deb had something to do with it.
    I don't know why he would have bodies either. Maybe it is like CSI where the lab people wear many different hats and are detectives, question witnesses, carry guns, etc. Lol. d

They did state that the professor had stopped posting on his website right before the killings began. I wonder if he died and Travis is either responsible or feels so much grief he created him in his head to continue on with his work?

I may be watching too much American Horror story.......I keep trying to find hidden meanings in all kinds of shows now!
    ClosetRTWatcher likes this.
    Yup, with donuts!!

There is debate as to whether Gellar is a figment of the young man's imagination. But, didn't Dex say something about the cut styles on the victim looking like there were two killers? It could be that the young guy cuts a body up one way when he's Gellar and another way when he's himself.

However, the show could be throwing us off on purpose. Did you see Gellar sitting outside the young guy's bedroom the night he brought the waitress home? The camera showed him and the Hanks guy wasn't even looking at him. He was in bed facing the girl. I think it could go either way though. All of the signs they have given us say the guy is not real. I'm just wondering if it's a set up.

However, the show could be throwing us off on purpose. Did you see Gellar sitting outside the young guy's bedroom the night he brought the waitress home? The camera showed him and the Hanks guy wasn't even looking at him. He was in bed facing the girl. I think it could go either way though. All of the signs they have given us say the guy is not real. I'm just wondering if it's a set up.
    Yes, that was the one time I thought maybe he was a real person after all. But it feels like there needs to be a twist - something to explain why no one else seems to notice him... I don't think I'm going to put too much thought into this one. I'm just going to enjoy this story as it unfolds!
    Poppy Fields likes this.

+ Reply to Thread