+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 107 FirstFirst ... 18585960616263646566676869707172737475767778 ... LastLast
Like Tree147Likes

Thread: Dexter

Re: Dexter

Yeah, I wasn't crazy about last season either. I still liked it, but I hope they get back to better writing. There were too many holes in the storylines and it took awhile for his love interest to warm up. I have forgotten her name. It was something very odd, but she improved after awhile. There has been debate as to whether she will come back or not. I think it would be better if she didn't. Maybe she could show up at the last minute to save Dexter from a tight spot, but that's it.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

It was Lumen, Debb. And I'm with you. I hope they let her stay in Wisconsin or wherever it was that she came from. But, if she comes, back I hope lhat Deb puts it all together. Her not arresting Lumen was soooo un-Deb like.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

This is the first season we will see Deb and Dexter as a divorced couple in real life. I wonder how that will work out.

Last I heard, they had just separated! Seriously? They are divorced! Too bad.

I pasted a while back that the new season was scheduled to start July 13th. I *thought* that this date came from a reliable source, but apparently it was wrong

It looks like Showtime is running one episode a week of season 5 right now, so I'm guessing they may start season 6 after that. Sadly that would put the start of season 6 out into the end of September.

ETA: I didn't even know Michael C Hall and Jennifer Carpenter were married!!

MCH and JC did get divorced amid rumors that he was having an affair with Julia Stiles.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    MCH and JC did get divorced amid rumors that he was having an affair with Julia Stiles.
    Yes, that was right after he and his wife announced their separation and I think he was seen out with Julia Stiles. Rumor was they were an item, however, Julia denied it and said they were just friends. Yeah, yeah, yeah, they all say that. LOL I haven't heard anymore about it though. Reading about Michael C. Hall's background though, it appears that he likes his women to be actors.

Woohoo! News from Comic-Con, including the new season 6 teaser trailer!
    Dexter at Comic-Con | Inside TV | EW.com

I can't believe we have to wait until October for new episodes!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Woohoo! News from Comic-Con, including the new season 6 teaser trailer!
    Dexter at Comic-Con | Inside TV | EW.com

I can't believe we have to wait until October for new episodes!
    Season 6 premieres on 9/25 - same night as Boardwrlk Empire.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    Season 6 premieres on 9/25 - same night as Boardwrlk Empire.
    I thought I saw Oct 2 as the premiere date? Well even better it is early. I saw the trailer and I have high hopes it will be a great season.

+ Reply to Thread