+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 107 FirstFirst ... 17575859606162636465666768697071727374757677 ... LastLast
Like Tree147Likes

Thread: Dexter

Re: Dexter

I am a late comer to Dexter. I started watching on DVD from Netflix a few months ago. I whipped right through the first two seasons, then got hung up on 3 when Netflix had the DVD I needed checked out to some other customer who apparently didn't want to give it up for weeks! Fortunately for me I stumbled upon the fact that Showtime was rerunning episodes three-at-a-time on Tuesdays -- thank you Showtime!!! I just finished season 4 last night. I have always thought John Lithgow makes a great bad guy and this was no exception!!! I was thinking to myself that this was the best season I have watched so far right up to the end, then I was left with my jaw hanging open. I can't believe they killed off Rita! Well, I can believe as a plot shift that they wouldn't want Dexter to get too comfortable but I'm still so sad!!

I know this is old news to all of you, but I needed to vent somewhere!

Showtime has season 5 on demand, so I'm planning to finish catching up before season 6 starts!!!

Welcome to the party ClosetRTWatcher!! This show is one of the best things out there. I'm hoping it continues to be great in the upcoming season.
    Yup, with donuts!!

i do toooooooooooo!!!! i just don't understand why anyone would do that!

so i finally saw this whole season . . . . had to break down and order hbo & sho. esp since sho and netflix have some kind of beef these days.

is season 5 over or still going?

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady View Post
    Watching the newest episode again, loving it. At the part right now where, Arthur kidnaps the boy. I really think it is idiotic of people to put those stickers on the back of the car of their family w/names. Just asking for trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    Welcome to the party ClosetRTWatcher!!
    Thx bug!!

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    is season 5 over or still going?
    Season 5 is over, but all of the episodes are available on Showtime On Demand (at least in my region)!!

Season 6 is set to start July 13th, which means I have less than a week to finish catching up!!

So excited for the new season. What will Dexter do with 2 kids and a baby? John Lithgow was so amazing. This show just keeps getting better.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

i have directv, so no on demand

my dvr recorded ep 1 of season 5 yesterday. i am hoping they are going to play the whole season.

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher View Post
    Thx bug!!

Season 5 is over, but all of the episodes are available on Showtime On Demand (at least in my region)!!

Season 6 is set to start July 13th, which means I have less than a week to finish catching up!!

LOVE me some Dexter! When does the new season start? I was a little disappointed in last season, because it is usually so great, but it was still good. Maybe I'm getting too picky with that script. LOL

I read that Tom Hanks' son is going to be a guest star this season. That will be interesting. I have a new actor I would like for them to consider as a guest star. It's Vincent D'Onfrio who stars in Law & Order, Criminal Intent. I think with his intensity, he would make a fabulous character on that show. Anyone agree?

There was a poll on TMZ earlier asking if Dexter would go after Casey Anthony. 88% voted yes. Michael C. Hall, in a video on the site, said "You're confusing fiction with reality." I think Dex would definitely take Casey out....and he's so smart that he'd find proof that she was guilty.
    Debb70 likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I realize it's a little creepy, but I think that if they wrote a storyline that involved something similar to the Anthony case, it would be VERY popular. It might bring in millions of new Showtime subscribers. THe show might fear getting into trouble over it, however, Law & Order does it all the time. THey take big stories from the news and change the facts a little and play it out in their shows.

I think Dexter would know exactly what to do with Casey. He may date her at first to gain her trust. And it's also coincidental that the case is set in Florida where Dexter is shot. Very interesting.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Actually, almost anything they do will beat last season's efforts. : Too bad this seaon's already a wrap!
    Debb70 likes this.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

+ Reply to Thread