+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 107 FirstFirst ... 16565758596061626364656667686970717273747576 ... LastLast
Like Tree147Likes

Thread: Dexter

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Re: Dexter

I saw it, too, Debb. Right after the sneak peak of "Shamless" (which looks hilarious).

I had the same "huh?" as you did, and I did take it to mean that we have not seen the last of Miss Stiles on the show.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields;4126414;
    I saw it, too, Debb. Right after the sneak peak of "Shamless" (which looks hilarious).

I had the same "huh?" as you did, and I did take it to mean that we have not seen the last of Miss Stiles on the show.

There you go.

The episodes of Dexter and Lumen must have been filmed some months ago. I wonder how those love scenes played out with his real life wife. I wonder if that had anything to do with their break up. Just speculating. It's not uncommon for people to get involved with actors they do love scenes with.
    Pitt, Jolie, Aniston and several men, and many others. Just speculating.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;4127075;
    There you go.

The episodes of Dexter and Lumen must have been filmed some months ago. I wonder how those love scenes played out with his real life wife. I wonder if that had anything to do with their break up. Just speculating. It's not uncommon for people to get involved with actors they do love scenes with.
    Pitt, Jolie, Aniston and several men, and many others. Just speculating.
    Television - News - 'Dexter' exec hints at character return - Digital Spy

Michael C. Hall Cozying up to Actress Julia Stiles? | Showbiz Spy - celebrity news, rumors & gossip

Looks like we're not the only ones speculating.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Oh my. Humans are so predictable. LOL.

Seriously, I read that Julia has vowed to NOT date any more actors, whereas Michael has married two of them.

If the rumor is true and they are an item, I bet the set will be pretty interesting filming the new season. Can you imagine working with your ex-wife and new girlfriend at the same time?

If Michael and Julia are seeing each other, it doesn't necessarily follow that it was the cause of the break-up of his marriage. Apparently, Michael and Jennifer had been having problems for quite a while. There's a big difference between being in a relationship with a person who is seriously ill and someone who isn't. Maybe MCH getting well threw off the dynamic of the relationship. He may have gone from really needing his wife on a daily basis (and not just needing her because he loved her) to being healthy again.

This is why you don't date co-workers, especially if it's your co-star on a TV show. At least movie shoots only last a few months. I hope they're both able to get past the animosity and still work well together. It would be in Jennifer's best interest to do that since, of the two of them, his character is not the one who would be killed off! All of the articles I've read indicate that Jennifer was bitching about her marriage on set all the time. Not very professional.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

It seems to me that 2 - 3 years is about the average lifespan now for a "Hollywood" marriage.

Finally saw the latest episode. It was good but I really didn't like how Deb handled the situation at the camp. She went in with no backup, sees a body and doesn't check for signs of life, then lets the killers go. She's such a hard nosed cop it didn't fit her character. I realize she was traumatized by the videos she watched over and over again but it still felt like an easy way to tie the story up. I also am not sure where they are going to go with the whole Quinn thing. Does he realize Dexter killed Lindy?
    Yup, with donuts!!

Article about the next season with a teaser trailer: Dexter Season Six: Colin Hanks Joins Cast, New Teaser Released (VIDEO)

I got goosebumps! Can't wait!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I don't understand the video for the upcoming season. It goes through the Ice Truck killer, the Bay Harbor Butcher, and Trinity, but it doesn't mention what happened last season with Lumen. Then in the background you can hear Lumen saying OH, MY GOD. Why skip showing anything about last season? I'm confused.

The article says a new guy is coming for this season. He has a small role on Mad Men. I remember him from that, but am not familar with him otherwise.

I look forward to the new season! It seems like it's been a year!

The new guy is Colin Hanks, son of Tom. Kind of a comedown after Jimmy Smits and John Lithgow (and even Jonny Lee Miller). As I haven't seen any of Colin's work, I have no idea what to expect...just hope the writers are back on their game for the season. It wouldn't hurt if they'd go back to adapting Jeff Lindsay's series (as much as possible, considering the vast departure from the books the last couple of seasons) instead of just making stuff up as they go along.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

+ Reply to Thread