+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 107 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast
Like Tree147Likes

Thread: Dexter

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I caught this show not by accident but sheer curiosity through my cable provider. I've been watching it ever since and cannoy express how intrigued it's got me.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

the finale was amazing.

Can't wait for next season.

I've watched episode 1 and 2 on demand and it was awesome. I'm going to play catch up and watch the entire season. The first episode hooked me.

Splitting my time between Washington and Los Angeles
    Me and some of my friends watched the entire season on demand for New Years Eve. I have to admit that I love the show and find myself rooting for Dexter. I love how good and evil is kind of blurred in his character. This is one of the best shows I have ever seen. I love it...

And I can't wait for next season!

I totally need to watch all the ones I missed! We live out in the boondocks, so we can't get DSL. Watching online would be nearly impossible. I am hoping for a marathon on Showtime, or a DVD...I missed the first several episodes.

I had no idea that Ice Truck would be Dex's brother--good call to all of you who figured it out. I was completely surprised.

I also found out that Vince Masuka (the Asian Cop) is a friend of my cousin, who also got his M.F.A. at Yale. He was at my grandma's for Christmas two years ago, and I knew he was in the Nextel commercial (The one where they are dancing to "Push It"...he is holding the radio) and in Stepford Wives. But he was introduced to us as Charlie, and was such a sweet, smart and natural guy...nothing like his character. His official name is C. S. Lee, but we didn't know that at the time. We (my husband and I) didn't even know it was him in Dexter until my cousin told me this Christmas. I was saying how we were addicted to the show, and he says, "Ya know, Charlie is in that." Blew me away. He ended up calling my cousin that day, and I was all, "Tell him we love his show!!!" That is my surreal Dexter story!
    fka kickstand

Can Ya Dig It?

Very cool Lolls! I believe they will start re-airing old episodes soon so I'll keep my eye on the Showtime scheduling and let you know!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by mrs. tino;2192390;
    Me and some of my friends watched the entire season on demand for New Years Eve. I have to admit that I love the show and find myself rooting for Dexter. I love how good and evil is kind of blurred in his character. This is one of the best shows I have ever seen. I love it...

And I can't wait for next season!
    I did the same exact thing. I started watching at 11am in between football games and then finished watching at 12:20am while listening to celebratory gun shots go off in my neighborhood.

The lesson learned is; if you don't want yours kids to grow up and be serial killers tell your murderer to take the chainsaw outside.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

elk
    I just finished watching the first episode of this deeply disturbing, yet intriguing show. The acting by Hall is so impressive; someone mentioned the contrast between the narative voice and Dexter's voice when talking to other characters. That in itself is so creepy - combined with the storyline, it makes your skin crawl.

I have just reserved the two Dexter books that someone mentioned earlier in the thread - that is how blown away I was!
    "I'll meet you at the place near the thing that we went to that time." - Albert Brooks to Holly Hunter in Broadcast News

I am so addicted to this series- like someone said "Dexter" along with "The Wire" is just good television. I couldnt imagine anyone else playing the character of Dexter. Hall is brilliant in this role and so likeable it kind of makes you sick to admit that you're cheering for him. After all he's only going after the bad guys,right? I wonder if later down the line our love for Dexter will be tested if he has to cross the line and kill to keep himself from getting caught. Will he have to take out a co-worker? Doakes perhaps? This thing can go anywhere and I can't wait to see where it will go.

Splitting my time between Washington and Los Angeles
    Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;2211904;
    I am so addicted to this series- like someone said "Dexter" along with "The Wire" is just good television. I couldnt imagine anyone else playing the character of Dexter. Hall is brilliant in this role and so likeable it kind of makes you sick to admit that you're cheering for him. After all he's only going after the bad guys,right? I wonder if later down the line our love for Dexter will be tested if he has to cross the line and kill to keep himself from getting caught. Will he have to take out a co-worker? Doakes perhaps? This thing can go anywhere and I can't wait to see where it will go.
    Me too. This is one of the best shows I've ever seen. I can't wait to see what is going to happen next season and beyond.

+ Reply to Thread