+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 107 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869 ... LastLast
Like Tree147Likes

Thread: Dexter

Re: Dexter

I agree with all on the new oficer-never trusted her, never liked her, like her even less now.

Laguerta gave me a bit of a chill when she spoke about protecting Dexter-as if it's such a recurring theme that it's begining to raise even her suspicions.

The Dex/Astor thing last night was quite nice, and Astor was far less annoying this go around. I guess a little Astor goes a long way. Don't mind the kids dropping by for a visit but don't want them to stay.

That Harrison! Causing all of that trouble with his "mama" comments. Turns out "mama" is a stuffed animal. Wonder if the weirdo sitter taught him that one.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

There actually were a lot of good moments in this episode (along with a bunch of things that made me say "OH NO" to myself).

I loved that Deb said her piece to LaGuerta. I loved that Angel told LaGuerta that it was still a long way from the couch to the bedroom. My favorite line of the episode: "By the way, that's your kidney."

And since we're talking about people whose story lines are not yet complete and we don't really trust... who is this babysitter? We don't see much of her and I don't dislike her, but I have a feeling that she is going to play a big part in something. Just don't know what yet.
    My hero - My Dad 3/25/34 - 4/1/09

Quote Originally Posted by Blues Songstres;4111405;
    There actually were a lot of good moments in this episode (along with a bunch of things that made me say "OH NO" to myself).

I loved that Deb said her piece to LaGuerta. I loved that Angel told LaGuerta that it was still a long way from the couch to the bedroom. My favorite line of the episode: "By the way, that's your kidney."

And since we're talking about people whose story lines are not yet complete and we don't really trust... who is this babysitter? We don't see much of her and I don't dislike her, but I have a feeling that she is going to play a big part in something. Just don't know what yet.
    I hope the writers don't do something stupid in an attempt to get Harrison out of the picture so Dexter can focus all his energy on killing. I hope they don't have the heart to have that babysitter or someone else kidnap Harrison. Dexter could then be on a never ending quest to find Harrison and travel all around the country or world following clues and killing anyone who needs killing along the way. That would be one way to change up the storyline and eliminate Dexter being tied down with a baby. I'm just speculating.

I really hope they don't do something that crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;4111257;
    Any chance that new female officer set up those recent murders in order to move up in the dept.? I've been wondering about that. Did she frame the guy who was killed in the shoot out? Who really did set that up to be a fiasco?

Maybe this show has made me uber-suspicious....but I never trusted the new officer from her first scene. She knew an awful lot about Sante Muerta from the get-go, and she made a point to call the neighborhood "hers"...Wouldn't a cop want to live in a better neighborhood than that? And each person that her and Deb went to talk to ended up a victim. Coincidence? Uh uh.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;4111420;
    I hope the writers don't do something stupid in an attempt to get Harrison out of the picture so Dexter can focus all his energy on killing. I hope they don't have the heart to have that babysitter or someone else kidnap Harrison. Dexter could then be on a never ending quest to find Harrison and travel all around the country or world following clues and killing anyone who needs killing along the way. That would be one way to change up the storyline and eliminate Dexter being tied down with a baby. I'm just speculating.

I really hope they don't do something that crazy.
    I just had a thought. Maybe Jordan Chase (or Liddy?) will attempt to kidnap or kill Harrison, and the babysitter (does she have a name?) will either do something very heroic to save him or die trying.

Also, what is the deal with the woman who Dex had Masuka run the blood of? How does she tie into all of this? Who are the other rapists? How are they connected? As usual, loads of questions and three episodes to answer them.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Didn't the new receptionist say that she'd only been there three days? Maybe the blood belongs to the old receptionist who is their next victim?

The blood came from the vial that was in the locker. It appears to be a woman who has a record.... maybe Jordan Chase has a wife or mom?
    Yup, with donuts!!

the unknown female blood donor looks an awful lot like the other blonde thin women victims. She is probably the catalyst for the whole rape/muder club. She's probably connected to Jordan. I just about jumped out of my chair when Jordan said "bye Lumen" YIKES!
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Blues Songstres;4111594;
    Didn't the new receptionist say that she'd only been there three days? Maybe the blood belongs to the old receptionist who is their next victim?

That's quite possible. They put that statement in there for some reason.

+ Reply to Thread