+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103 ... LastLast
Like Tree147Likes

Thread: Dexter

Re: Dexter

I'm a wimp! I made my daughter watch it and then she told me what happened. NOW, I can watch it! You guys all make it sound pretty good! Sorry, couldn't get though it my first try! Funny ,that last season ,I told my daughter that I couldn't watch it without her watching it first! I don't mind spoilers AT ALL! I DON'T enjoy the stress!

What song did the nanny sing to Harrison with Dexter on the phone? I've heard some rumors about it being about daddy's going out hunting. Is that true. I can't recall it just now.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;4097273;
    What song did the nanny sing to Harrison with Dexter on the phone? I've heard some rumors about it being about daddy's going out hunting. Is that true. I can't recall it just now.
    It was a verse of "Skip To My Lou"

Lost my partner,
    What'll I do?
    Lost my partner,
    What'll I do?
    Lost my partner,
    What'll I do?
    Skip to my lou, my darlin'.

Skip, skip, skip to my Lou,
    Skip to my Lou, my darlin'.
    Last edited by Poppy Fields; 11-03-2010 at 01:15 PM.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields;4097356;
    It was a verse of "Skip To My Lou"

Lost my partner,
    What'll I do?
    Lost my partner,
    What'll I do?
    Lost my partner,
    What'll I do?
    Skip to my lou, my darlin'.

Skip to my Lou, my darlin'.
    Oh my. That is rather insensitive of her don't you think? She knows Dexter lost his wife by being murdered. What's wrong with the woman?

Maybe the nanny is a serial killer too! Miami seems to have a lot of them!

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Julia Stiles has really grown on me over the past couple of episodes, and I kind of like her working with Dexter right now. I don't think I'd like it if they went on after her five attackers are dispatched, but for now it works for me. She's not as crazy as Prado or Lila, which is a relief.

That being said, I am so very sick of the B-plot and the Santa Muerte killings; the plot line is dragging, which makes me care less and less if they ever crack that case.

The way she was with the baby made me think they might keep her around as a love interest for Dexter. I wouldn't mind it but she's too sloppy and emotional to be able to be a good partner for him.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;4100681;
    The way she was with the baby made me think they might keep her around as a love interest for Dexter. I wouldn't mind it but she's too sloppy and emotional to be able to be a good partner for him.
    I am thinking that she might be a more appropriate partner for him than Rita was. He doesn't have to hide who he is from Lumen.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Yes, Bug and Poppy, I was also thinking that she may stay around. Of course, we don't want the "Hart to Hart" version of Dexter....... do we? Now that I think about it....... nah.... she won't be around much longer than the end of the season.

I think she is going to be killed, just not sure if it will be by Dexter or the guys she is running away from. I just don't see her as joining the show as a love interest/killer friend for Dex. Eventhough they worked better together in the last episode than previous, its still Dexter having to clean up messes for two individuals, instead of just him. And she is extremely unstable. Extremely. And that instability will get her killed, just would be interesting to see if she will end up on Dexter's table during the season finale.

+ Reply to Thread