+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 107 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960100 ... LastLast
Like Tree147Likes

Thread: Dexter

Re: Dexter

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields;4082099;
    Any thoughts on what Boyd meant when he told Dexter, "You don't know what you're getting involved in" ? Do you think that the witness Dexter has on his hands was Boyd's captive and next victim?

Boyd said his victims wanted to be put out of their misery. I'm wondering what Dexter has stumbled into
    I saw an article hinting that the motivational speaker (played by Jonny Lee Miller) is connected and involved, but we don't know how.

The article also said that Boyd (Dexter's kill this week) is
    Click to see Spoiler:
    also known as The Finisher. Is Boyd the motivational speaker's follower and gets to get rid of the women once the motivational speaker is done with them?

I don't think this will be a Doaks part 2, except maybe where Quinn is concerned...

I'm hooked in!
    Ain't Love Grand!

Another thing that bothered me was when they were in the ER and they were showing Boyd senak out of the hospital the doctor and the nurse were talking. The doctor said something like "He's been in here two or three times this month". Were they talking about Boyd? Did that conversation have anything to do with Dex and Boyd or were they looking at a random chart and just trying to show that they were distracted and Boyd snuck out?
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;4082500;
    Another thing that bothered me was when they were in the ER and they were showing Boyd senak out of the hospital the doctor and the nurse were talking. The doctor said something like "He's been in here two or three times this month". Were they talking about Boyd? Did that conversation have anything to do with Dex and Boyd or were they looking at a random chart and just trying to show that they were distracted and Boyd snuck out?
    Excellent observation. I heard it too, but thought they were referring to Dexter. Perhaps it was Boyd and maybe he was ill....terminally ill. Very interesting.

Maybe the kids are going back soon. I saw a clip of Dexter and in it, Harrison was blowing out his first birthday candle and the kids were standing around. It could be dream sequence or perhaps they come just to celebrate the day. Has anyone else seen it?

I haven't seen the clip with the kids. Hope they stay away for a while. Perhaps Dexter won't have to worry about cops with Julia Styles. Perhaps she's running back to that weird cult like motivational speaker and Dexter will have to deal with whatever mess Boyd was speaking of.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Sooooooooooo... Mr. Hein claims not to know what happened in Season 4, regarding Rita. (We don't have Showtime, and have been watching the DVD series.) And now, Julia Benz is starring in "No Ordinary Family" which we are currently enjoying.

He's *got* to be wondering "how is she in Dexter AND this 'No Ordinary Family' show at the same time."

I feel like I'm cheating on him, somehow.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Hein;4083678;
    Sooooooooooo... Mr. Hein claims not to know what happened in Season 4, regarding Rita. (We don't have Showtime, and have been watching the DVD series.) And now, Julia Benz is starring in "No Ordinary Family" which we are currently enjoying.

He's *got* to be wondering "how is she in Dexter AND this 'No Ordinary Family' show at the same time."

I feel like I'm cheating on him, somehow.
    Virtual cheating...

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;4084050;
    Virtual cheating...
    Eh, well, he's a VEDDY smart guy. I wonder if he heard something and just isn't admitting to it.

We are liking the "No Ordinary Family" story line so far.

What did you think about Dexter last night? Okay, I'm worried about the actor playing Quinn. He doesn't look healthy. It must be a medical problem. That's all I'll say about that.

It seems that Dexter has lost his mind. He decides to risk letting this witness just walk away? I'm sorry, but that is just CRAZY. I don't get it. Are these the same writers they have had all along? Well, I guess we now know that she will certainly die. Oh, I forgot. There is Trinity's family who are so of like witnesses too.

Who were the other men who abused this girl?

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;4086259;
    What did you think about Dexter last night? Okay, I'm worried about the actor playing Quinn. He doesn't look healthy. It must be a medical problem. That's all I'll say about that.
    I mentioned upthread that he looks very different this season, but I attributed it to weight loss. Way too much time in the tanning booth, too.

Hm, so now there's a serial killer posse that's responsible for the women in the drums? I hope this storyline perks up the season a bit, it's been dragging so far.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;4086259;

It seems that Dexter has lost his mind. He decides to risk letting this witness just walk away? I'm sorry, but that is just CRAZY. I don't get it. Are these the same writers they have had all along? Well, I guess we now know that she will certainly die. Oh, I forgot. There is Trinity's family who are so of like witnesses too.

Who were the other men who abused this girl?
    I was thinking the same thing about Quinn. He has had a pretty big weightloss. Either he did it on purpose and took it too far or he is sick. I hope it isn't something serious if it is an illness.

Dexter is off his game. Way too many witnesses are being left that can identify him. I am a bit concerned about this. But I guess he can't go without being caught forever.

Hmmm. A serial killer gang killing women and putting them in drums? Sounds like an intriguing storyline. By the previews it does look like things are going to start to pick up.

+ Reply to Thread