+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 107 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast
Like Tree147Likes

Thread: Dexter

Hey Lolls. From the previews it looks as though Dex gets a taste of his own medicine or syringe...lol... and ends up on a table as he has done to others in the past. I still want to know how Rudy knows all about Dex's past. Was he part of it? A parent or brother a part of it? Hmmm.... betcha we'll get stuck with a hella cliffhanger for the finale though with almost a year to wait until we find out. Lovin it!
    Yup, with donuts!!

I can't stop watching!....

Buggie! Dude, that cliffhanger is going to kill me (pun intended)! I do think that Dex is on the table. I just hope Rudy does not kill off Deb....she cracks me up! And I can not wait to find out more about Dexter's childhood, and why the reporter won't tell Dexter more about the murder involving his mother...and why it was left out of the newspapers that Dex was left at the crime scene for two days in blood two inches thick. So many questions!
    fka kickstand

Can Ya Dig It?

I know lolls!! What if Dex was forced to eat or drink the blood since he was stuck in there for so long!!??!! Oy. I so cannot wait for Sunday just to see if they answer any questions at all.
    At least we know that Deb has a back-up man toy in the black cop because he obviously likes her.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Loved the finale!!! Very happy they didn't end things with a major cliffhanger like I expected them to do. On some shows cliffhangers are good, but this show is just too good.......thinking about having to wait a year for answers would be torture. That's one of the things I kind of disliked about the finale for Weeds, it was so explosive, I'm hating having to wait to see what happens.

SO glad Deb didn't die. I was so afraid that Dex was gonna go along with his brother and murder her. Definately one of, if not the, best shows on television. Can't wait for the new season.

FORT Fanatic
    Buglover - GREAT call on Rudy being Dex's brother! I hadn't thought of that and was blown away last night.

I wonder if Deb heard any of the conversation Dex and Rudy had before she opened her eyes? Great finale. I've been telling everyone I know to check out this series.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    this is the best show on TV besides The Wire. Michael C. Hall is amazing..I kinda got the hots for him! Anyway..this was a terrific finale. I love how Doakes is suspicious of Dexter.... I thought last week that Rudy could possibly be Dexter's brother...I was right!!! I cant wait till next season.,,at least The Shield is coming in January (I think)
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

This show is so amazing, I can't stop thinking about it. One question though, why exactly did Dexter and Brian's Father not raise them after their Mother was killed? I know they mentioned that he had a criminal past, perhaps he was deemed an unfit parent? Or maybe he just didn't want the responsibility? That might explain why Brian had no problem murdering him......

Forgive me if this was explained in the show, this show is so amazing and complex it's easy to miss things somethimes.

It didn't seem that the father was a part of their lives before the murder. I'll have to go back and read the first book to know if they eluded to it or not.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread