+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 107 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041424344454647484950515253545595 ... LastLast
Like Tree147Likes

Thread: Dexter

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Dexter

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;3955926;
    Jonny Lee Miller has signed on for season 5: Johnny Lee Miller Signs On To 'Dexter' at Hollywood.com

I love him, but I hope they don't sign any more names. It's going to start feeling like "A Very Special Episode of Dexter" if they keep it up.
    I was looking at his picture and couldn't figure out where I knew him from...until they got to his Eli Stone, singing lawyer with precognition skills role. Eli! Wow...to anything on Dexter....cop or killer... big change!

Here's an article reporting from ComicCon, along with a trailer teaser of season 5: Ready for New Dexter? Watch a Sneak Peek Now! - E! Online

I totally got chills!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Woah! I can't wait, the preview was intense!
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

I can't wait to see what Julia Stiles's character is.

The preview looks great! Looks like Quinn will be this season's Sgt. Doakes.

I looked at the Internet Movie Database's Dexter season 5 descriptions and casts (a little is posted once that episode has completed filming):

Spoiler alert:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    In the 3rd or 4th episode Jonah (Trinity's son) is in the episode.

I bet he covers for Kyle/Dexter since the family hated Trinity and are probably grateful to Dexter for dispatching him!
    Ain't Love Grand!

Man, that trailer is something else. Here's the link:

Killer ‘Dexter’ Season 5 Trailer - Screen Rant

After watching it, I'm now wondering something. Who really killed Rita? I thought it was Trinity. Are we sure of that? Now I'm not so certain.

I have sort of a set-side report! Last Friday, the show was filming at the house of my friend's best friend. She texted my friend at one point to say "Michael C. Hall is standing in my driveway!" (I totally squealed over that!) She's never seen Dexter, but was a fan of Six Feet Under and knew who he was. The twins that play Harrison were there, but she thought MCH was the only adult actor from the show who was there. Since she doesn't watch the show, she didn't know for sure.

At one point, MCH was sitting on her porch swing and she went out to sit with him. I am SO happy to report that she said he could not have been nicer. They talked a little about SFU and he thanked her for letting them use her house. He also said his health is really good, which is great news. SO, no real spoilers, but I was really happy to hear that he is a nice person. I always thought he would be, but I was glad to have that confirmed!

With the season of True Blood being such a dud, I'm even more excited for Dexter to start!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

thanks Critical! That is awesome news. Count me in on being overly excited for Dexter to begin.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Cool story! Love me some Michael C. Hall!

Can't wait until Sunday-it's already been far too long.

-Unknown Author-

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Tonight's the night!

My husband and I were torn - Dexter or Boardwalk Empire. We looked ahead and saw that BE repeats tomorrow at 8, so it's Dexter tonight. Can't wait, either.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

The relief of having "Dexter" back-and the anxiety of wondering what's going to happen with him. I just love this show!

The Rita naked thought was sickening-even for Masuka.

Still love Angel and Laguerta together.

From the previews I have the feeling that Trinity's son is going to deny knowing that Dexter is Kyle. Still, that's only one obstacle that Dexter will have to overcome this season.

No sign of Julia Styles-even in the season previews. They really are keeping her presence on the show a mystery.

-Unknown Author-

+ Reply to Thread