+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 107 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast
Like Tree147Likes

Thread: Dexter

No worries pickles, I'm sure they'll put out a dvd set of this. It's that good!
    Yup, with donuts!!

I know my bf has it on DVR. but I know of other sites you can download tv shows.

This show is the most brilliant thing I have ever seen on television. It reminds me of Twin Peaks, before it went to crap. The show somehow manages to be creepy and funny at the same time. Michael C. Hall never backs away from his character, and his dark side has a way of peeking through every scene, just subtle enough that it is believable for him to be what he is, but not be detected by other people.

The thing that is so amazing about the show is that it deals with what lies just beneath the surface of Dexter, and how easy it is for him to kill. It makes you wonder who in your real world you don't really know as well as you think. Great writing, great acting, excellent way of connecting all the characters.

Sunday's episode was amazing...just so clever, soooooo creepy, and so well done. Bravo!!!

I also called the Ice Cream Truck killer, and wondered the same thing about transparency, but then again, it's what they do with this character that will matter. Maybe they wanted us to know it, especially since he is dating the sister. How long will it be before Dexter figures out what is going on?
    fka kickstand

Can Ya Dig It?

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolls;2150598;
    I also called the Ice Cream Truck killer, and wondered the same thing about transparency, but then again, it's what they do with this character that will matter. Maybe they wanted us to know it, especially since he is dating the sister.
    Same here. I was hoping they wouldn't go that way as it was a bit obvious, but we'll see where it goes.

That said, this is the best thing on TV right now.

Good epi last night. A little more back story to Dexter's complexity. Don't quite understand why the ice truck killer killed his bio-dad, unless he knew it would bring them closer together....
    The side stories with the other cops are just filler imo. I don't really like any of the other actors on this show.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Last night was brutal....looks like Dexter saw his mom murdered by electric chainsaw. That thought, of my children seeing something like that and knowing what it would do to them, is the wortst thing I can think of.

I wonder why Rudy knows more about Dexter's childhood than Dexter. Did a member of Dex's family have something to do with Rudy's parents? So many dots to connect!!

This show is captivating.
    fka kickstand

Can Ya Dig It?

I agree Lolls, it was very emotional to watch. I wonder about Rudy. He knows everything about Dex and his life. Did he look all this up or has he always been a part of Dex's life? I hope they tie some of it up before the season is over!
    Yup, with donuts!!

When are the repeats? I missed it.

It's on tonight at 8pm and 11 for me but I don't know what time it is for others. It is also on tomorrow evening.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Dex was good last night...everyone is catching on to the Ice Truck killer, but not before he made an important move. I wonder how this whole thing gets resolved, and where they will go from here...not sure where the plot will go without the Ice Truck Killer, if he is in fact captured or killed. But I can't wait to find out!
    fka kickstand

Can Ya Dig It?

+ Reply to Thread