+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 107 FirstFirst ... 25262728293031323334353637383940414243444585 ... LastLast
Like Tree147Likes

Thread: Dexter

Re: Dexter

looks like next weeks finale will be another good one. Trinity has been a good opponent this season. a very different role for John Lithgow.

Quote Originally Posted by harleyswife;3763405;
    looks like next weeks finale will be another good one. Trinity has been a good opponent this season. a very different role for John Lithgow.
    In recent years, I think most people associate him with Third Rock, but he actually has done a number of evil roles, including my favorite - the serial killer in Blow Out, a great movie that, IMHO, still holds up after nearly 30 years. He also played the big bad in Cliffhanger and Ricochet, among others.

I agree - Trinity has been a great foil for Dexter this season

Can't wait to watch tonight's episode when it finally gets uploaded online!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Wowsa! Great episode, great season...
    Ain't Love Grand!

Oh my what a wonderful episode. John Lithgow is a fantastic adversary for Dexter. I cannot wait for next week's episode. Did my eye's deceive me or do the previews seem to suggest that Dexter is arrested???

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks880;3764036;
    Oh my what a wonderful episode. John Lithgow is a fantastic adversary for Dexter. I cannot wait for next week's episode. Did my eye's deceive me or do the previews seem to suggest that Dexter is arrested???
    That's what it looks like...or it may be police pushing him away from a crime scene involving someone he loves...

I read that Julie Benz who plays Rita said that the finale "will either gain fans or lose fans."

Jennifer Carpenter (Deb) said "prepare to call your therapist."

We did see Trinity looking up D. Morgan in the phone book. I heard a theory that Trinity is going to create a "Dexter's Choice" like Sophie's choice, wherer Trinity has two people Dexter loves and Dexter will only be able to save one of them and has to choose.

Pure speculation, but would definitely require therapy! Especially if it's between Astor and Cody, or Rita and Harrison.

Maybe a hint in last week's episode when Dexter kisses Harrison's leg (where he had his shots) and tells him "I'll never let anybody hurt you again, Daddy promises."

Plus, the title of the finale is "The Getaway"....does Trinity escape?

Will he be back in season 5?

Yes, please!
    Ain't Love Grand!

Quote Originally Posted by marlap;3764102;
    That's what it looks like...or it may be police pushing him away from a crime scene involving someone he loves...

I read that Julie Benz who plays Rita said that the finale "will either gain fans or lose fans."

Jennifer Carpenter (Deb) said "prepare to call your therapist."

We did see Trinity looking up D. Morgan in the phone book. I heard a theory that Trinity is going to create a "Dexter's Choice" like Sophie's choice, wherer Trinity has two people Dexter loves and Dexter will only be able to save one of them and has to choose.

Pure speculation, but would definitely require therapy! Especially if it's between Astor and Cody, or Rita and Harrison.

Maybe a hint in last week's episode when Dexter kisses Harrison's leg (where he had his shots) and tells him "I'll never let anybody hurt you again, Daddy promises."

Plus, the title of the finale is "The Getaway"....does Trinity escape?

Will he be back in season 5?

Yes, please!
    Surely it has to be the police pushing him away--there would be no show if Dexter got caught. I also wouldn't mind if John Lithgow lasted into next season. I bet the shocker is a person or persons in dexter's family being killed. My co-worker speculates that maybe the whole family dies and Harrison is left crying in a pool of blood kind of like how Dexter was when his parents were killed. she has nothing to back that up,though. I wouldn't mind Rita getting it--she has been unlikable this season.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

His wife vs his sister? Or his child vs his sister? What's the worst choice? Plotwise it would seem the wife is more expendable than the sister, but Dexter as a single dad?

Get rid of the wife. That witch had been an annoying nag all season.

I think of all the people in Dexter's life, Harrison is the most important, followed by Debra - he seems to come when she calls more than when Rita does. I'd rather see Cody, Aster or Rita killed than a baby and I've grown to like Deb a lot. If they can tone down Rita's shrew routine next season, I'd be fine if she stayed.

The idea of the family being killed and Harrison left in a pool of blood could happen though. It's definitely plausible.

for Bautista and LaGuerta getting married! I love those two together and the show should have at least one happy couple.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Yes! I love that they got married too! Yay!
    Ain't Love Grand!

+ Reply to Thread