+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 107 FirstFirst ... 24252627282930313233343536373839404142434484 ... LastLast
Like Tree147Likes

Thread: Dexter

Re: Dexter

I knew something was up with that reporter, but I thought she would end up being Trinity's lover and accomplice. I was half right, or maybe she is his lover as well. Trinity is def. obsessed with his sister, and the way his younger daughter is so oversexualized, would not surprise me if there is some incest going on with them. I don't think Trinity knows who "Kyle" is just yet but it will probably be revealed pretty soon. Was really creepy watching the underbelly of Trinity's life. When he broke his son's finger was chilling.

I have a guess that Trinity may be a multiple personality.

That cold monster vs the scared child-like persona (when the deer was killed, dancing by the car)...

If that ends up being the case, I predict the innocent child-like one will come out on Dexter's table and dexter won't be able to kill that one.
    Ain't Love Grand!

He was also very child like when Dexter attacked him in the kitchen. Shrinking in the corner comforted by his kooky wife.

Dexter was really great tonight! So much stuff finally coming together. Every season they make the villian more and more hated. Afraid to ask what we're in store for when this season ends. 2 episodes left!

Quote Originally Posted by twilley;3746337;
    My prediction.. possible ******SPOILER***** alert . Haven't read this whole thread.. so sorry if someone else pointed this out.

So.. in our last episode, 4-7, Trinity is seen building a coffin. So... his kill cycle is not over! He kills in 4's not 3's, the 4th body is just never found.

So.. I predict he hides the 4th victim under the houses he builds. The murders are obviously at this point symbolic of his sister committing suicide, his mother committing suicide and him beating his father to death with a hammer. The only member of his family left is HIMSELF.. and in order to close every chapter he has to symbolically kill himself.

So.. he will kill someone... someone that he becomes close with, someone that he feels would do anything to help others, someone like himself.. DEXTER!

In the episode.. Dexter kills the deer for him.. "You would do that for me?" Trinity calls out. Dexter is new in town, no friends.. the perfect victim.

If I'm right about this.. TV is way too predictable. Dexter is still a great show though.
    Ok, so I was wrong about the 4th victim being Dexter, Dexter is the wrong age.. but I didn't know that Arthur was only 10 at the time of his sister's death. I was also wrong about the sister suicide. But.. I was right about the 4th victim .. which is actually the 1st. And I was right about hiding the body under the 4 walls build. So... not too bad I have to say. /me pats himself on the back.

This season is pretty good. John Lithgow is brilliant as Trinity (though.. what will his name be now that he kills in 4's)

great call Twilly!

Another fantastic episode tonight....I'm so glad Dexter saved that boy!

I think Christine's arrest is going to save her life.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;3759201;
    He was also very child like when Dexter attacked him in the kitchen. Shrinking in the corner comforted by his kooky wife.
    yes, great catch!
    Ain't Love Grand!

Yup, I also think the arrest saved her life. When the knock on the door came I thought for sure it was Trinity coming to clean up his mess. Had he not had to get that boy to the 4 walls site she would have been gone right then and there.

omg! i just watched the first ep of season 4 yesterday. rita was annoying the living crap out of me!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;3712790;
    LaGuerta and Batista OMG, didn't see that one coming. I was thinking it was going to be Anton, but then I saw Angel. Is Rita still working? If not why isn't she the one driving the baby around to get him to sleep or learning to soothe the baby on her own to get him to take a nap. I'm not saying Dexter shouldn't help out, but when you know he's got something to important to do in the morning she should be the one taking care of the baby. And John Lithgow is totally creepy. He plays it very well. This should be an interesting season.

Watching the newest episode again, loving it. At the part right now where, Arthur kidnaps the boy. I really think it is idiotic of people to put those stickers on the back of the car of their family w/names. Just asking for trouble.

Tonight's episode is titled "Hello, Dexter Morgan." This is just speculation, but that sounds to me like dialogue for Trinity after he discovers (probably thanks to his daughter the reporter) that "Kyle" is not who he says he is. Either way, the showdown is coming!

ETA: Okay, so clearly I watched that last episode online and didn't see the previews for this week's episode where Arthur says "Hello, Dexter Morgan."
    Last edited by Critical; 12-06-2009 at 08:15 PM.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread