+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 107 FirstFirst ... 23242526272829303132333435363738394041424383 ... LastLast
Like Tree147Likes

Thread: Dexter

Re: Dexter

Not surprised that Rita might cheat on Dexter. The neighbor is creepy though. The reporter is a dead woman. Wonder who killed Lundey and shot Deb now. Wonder if its one of CIs Deb was tracking to see if they were sleeping with Harry. I know its far fetched, but hey you never know.

Amazing episode last night. The final two words of the show were quite surprising and caught me completely offguard.

I can't wait until next week. This is looking to be another great season (which started out kind of slow for me).

The end of Dexter was shocking last night! And now that Dex has shown Trinity who he can be, its going to be hard for Dexter to get at him. That whole Thanksgiving scene where the family was showing its true self, what awful. Those poor kids and wife are so afraid of him--not at all how it looked at first. And why is Dexter's father bugging him about his family could end up damaged too? Dexter is nothing likeTrinity.

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

I see Dexter's dad as Dex's way of expressing his own fears and doubts about his life. Meeting up with Trinity is definitely giving Dexter a lesson in what NOT to do in his own life.

Last night's episode left me stunned. I thought that the reporter was involved in Deb's shooting, but I did NOT see that last scene coming. This opens up all kinds of possibilities in the story line - and it all has to wrapped up in how many episodes?

One has to wonder where the story is going with La Guerta & Batista. Given the captain's warning that it might have career-ending consequences if he found out that their break-up wasn't legitimate, I have to wonder if one or both of them might be ending their time on the show.

And the skeevy neighbor... will he end up Dexter's victim? Is Dexter going to find it easier to let the code slide, since he already killed an "innocent"?

It just gets better and better.
    My hero - My Dad 3/25/34 - 4/1/09

I'm going to have to go back and watch again this week. I missed 10 minutes at the end.... If anyone wants to PM me with what happened to lead to Dexter and Trinity getting physical I would love ya forever!!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey;3755423;
    The end of Dexter was shocking last night! And now that Dex has shown Trinity who he can be, its going to be hard for Dexter to get at him. That whole Thanksgiving scene where the family was showing its true self, what awful. Those poor kids and wife are so afraid of him--not at all how it looked at first. And why is Dexter's father bugging him about his family could end up damaged too? Dexter is nothing likeTrinity.
    Guess that I didn't read back far enough! I guess that we are the only people who watch the show! Yes, that family was a mess! NOW, I'm afraid that Dexter will get caught ( but of course that won't happen if the show is going to continue). Who knows, It might not! Maybe, not too many people watch it!

Great episode!!!! The family dinner scene and then fight was crazy! His family was so terrified of him. I could feel how scared they were. Then Dexter flipped and choked him with the belt, dragging him into the kitchen. I thought he might get carried away and kill him right there. The ending shocked the heck out of me. I definitely didn't see that coming. I thought he was there to kill her. This season has been SO GOOD!!

Fantastic episode! I loved the shocker at the end! Can't wait to see what the dynamic is between them.

Plus, I LOVED that Cody said he was grateful for Dexter, contrasting no one in Trinity's family saying that about him.
    Ain't Love Grand!

If Christine knows Deb, then she must know Dexter. Does this mean Trinity knows who "Kyle" really is?
    Yup, with donuts!!

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

Quote Originally Posted by marlap;3756523;
    Fantastic episode! I loved the shocker at the end! Can't wait to see what the dynamic is between them.

Plus, I LOVED that Cody said he was grateful for Dexter, contrasting no one in Trinity's family saying that about him.
    I loved that too!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3756546;
    If Christine knows Deb, then she must know Dexter. Does this mean Trinity knows who "Kyle" really is?
    That really depends on the relationship between Christine and Trinity... it will definitely be interesting to see how this unfolds.

I can hardly wait until Sunday.
    My hero - My Dad 3/25/34 - 4/1/09

+ Reply to Thread