+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 107 FirstFirst ... 22232425262728293031323334353637383940414282 ... LastLast
Like Tree147Likes

Thread: Dexter

Re: Dexter

i just finished watching season 3 this morning. i am going to try and catch up w season 4 on my friend's on demand this week.

i too thought it was odd that Dexter just went along so willingly w prado, his stories, and his kill list.

i was happy when he offed prado. i was sick of him, lol.

i did think jimmy smits did a great job with the role.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;3224714;
    Prado is looking for someone to do his killing, and I wonder why Dexter is feeding into it. He's feeding Dexter all of these stories and Dexter is not thinking twice about being led around by the nose. This is the first time I ever viewed his character as gullible. I'll be glad when he finally deals with Prado. I like Dexter when he's running solo.

that killing scene was one of the most intense scenes i've ever seen anywhere!

i actually felt a little worn out after it!

Quote Originally Posted by oneTVslave;3236043;
    Oh my gosh, I just got done watching last night's episode. The killing scene was so intense! Amazing expressions on both of the men's faces. I half-expected Miguel's eyes to be red and glowing when he looked up at Dexter, yikes!

I do feel awful for Deb. Can't she have a little luck every now and then? I hope she is able to save Anton.

I have to say it again. Best. Show. Ever. So well-written.

i was sooooooooo convinced that LG and Ellen were going to get there leslove on, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Carbuncle;3236410;
    Did anyone get a vibe from LaGuerta and the laywer woman? So much for that now then huh?

I don't know guys, I'm not feeling the storyline with Dex that much this season, I don't know what it is but I'm just not as hooked.

I am however really interested in the Deb/Quinn/Yuki storyline, I'm really intrigued about what's going on there and the skinner case.

My cable company more than doubled the rate for Showtime, so I may have to cancel it before the season ends If anyone knows of a good site to watch episodes online, could you PM me?
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Awww that sucks! I just searched "watch Dexter online" and a number of options popped up so I think you'll be okay. This is the link to the first one I clicked.

Watch Dexter Online Streaming Videos Season 4 3 2 1

Good luck! We'd hate to lose your insight on the present season.

Quote Originally Posted by twilley;3746337;
    My prediction.. possible ******SPOILER***** alert . Haven't read this whole thread.. so sorry if someone else pointed this out.

So.. in our last episode, 4-7, Trinity is seen building a coffin. So... his kill cycle is not over! He kills in 4's not 3's, the 4th body is just never found.

So.. I predict he hides the 4th victim under the houses he builds. The murders are obviously at this point symbolic of his sister committing suicide, his mother committing suicide and him beating his father to death with a hammer. The only member of his family left is HIMSELF.. and in order to close every chapter he has to symbolically kill himself.

So.. he will kill someone... someone that he becomes close with, someone that he feels would do anything to help others, someone like himself.. DEXTER!

In the episode.. Dexter kills the deer for him.. "You would do that for me?" Trinity calls out. Dexter is new in town, no friends.. the perfect victim.

If I'm right about this.. TV is way too predictable. Dexter is still a great show though.
    Sounds like a good theory. I don't think Trinity killed his dad, didn't the news headline say he was found in an alley or something? Sounds like it was random. I need to watch that again. I also missed him building the coffin but heard it referenced, so I don't know the excuse he gave for building one or if they simply gave us a scene of him building it alone. What really fits into your theory is the fact that Dex tells Trinity that he has killed someone next week. I'm sure a part of that comes from the need to purge himself of the guilt he feels for killing an innocent last week. You'd think that after Prado Dex would have learned to stop sharing any info about any kill.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;3749527;
    Awww that sucks! I just searched "watch Dexter online" and a number of options popped up so I think you'll be okay. This is the link to the first one I clicked.

Watch Dexter Online Streaming Videos Season 4 3 2 1

Good luck! We'd hate to lose your insight on the present season.
    Thanks I definitely wouldn't cancel Showtime unless I could watch it online. We only have () five episodes left in the season anyway. Someone was kind enough to send me a link to a site that has the episodes too. Between that site and the one you posted, I'm good to go

Twilley, I think it's a completely plausible speculation Of course, we know Dexter will always come up on top, but the drama that happens before that will be really good! I can't wait to see these two really face off without their public personas.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

Okay, watched the last 2 episodes again last night and last night's was pretty interesting. The Angel and Laguerta moment was funny, I just love them together. Next week Rita starts creeping with the sleazy too friendly neighbor-could they make us like her any less? That reporter has some problems of her own coming up but I never liked her anyway. Who shot Lundy and Deb? You have to begin to think that Trinity has some help. We already see that his happy family life is all just a show. Is his wife helping him? One of the kids? Is the reporter making her own news? Perhaps that peek at next week is not what we think it is. She's about Masuka's height right? Who knows at this point? All we know is that the person is Masuka's height. I have to watch the episode where they got shot again. Did Lundy look at all surprised with who he saw or as if he recognized them? Now the season is really picking up steam!

I thought it might have been someone connected to Lundy - maybe a jilted ex - who killed him and shot Deb.

That could be. Lundy did seem to be into the casual relationship thing. He had Deb all worked up over him and sort of said "thanks for the ride" once their case was over.

For some reason I can't seem to shake that this sneaky little reporter knows him,and possibly shot Deb and Lundy for him. No basis for that thought, just a gut feeling.

+ Reply to Thread