+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 107 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728293031323334353676 ... LastLast
Like Tree147Likes

Thread: Dexter

Re: Dexter

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;3252198;
    I had been holding back the Jesse thoughts all season....the whistling just sent me over the top!
    Didn't you almost expect him to jump out from the room, do a flip, land on his feet and strike a pose?
    Yup, with donuts!!

I could completely see them making Deb's quest to find out about her Dads past (and Dexter's) the focus of next season. a cat and mouse game with Deb and Dexter would be interesting.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

That would make an interesting storyline. I'm just wondering what happens when she finds out that her former fiance, the Ice Truck Killer, is actually Dexter's brother. As if finding out her dad was having an affair wasn't enough to blow her world apart!

I'm glad Deb and Anton got together too. They have sparks together. Much hotter than the trainer or the FBI guy.

It's cool watching Dex develop "normal" human feelings and reactions to things - of course, without losing that killer instinct we know and love. Let's hope it doesn't interfere with his ability to do his thing with the same meticulous care or it could mean trouble.

I just read on E! Online that Michael C. Hall married Jennifer Carpenter (aka the actress who plays his sister on the show) on New Years Eve! What kind of freaking Freudian subtext is that going to add to my viewing of the show!? Apparently, they've been dating secretly for about a year and a half. Good for them, but it's still going to weird me out for a while. I hope she's a lot different from her character.

ETA: Here's an article on Yahoo!
    'Dexter' brother and sister are husband and wife
    NEW YORK They play brother and sister on "Dexter." Now in real life, Michael C. Hall and Jennifer Carpenter are husband and wife. Hall's spokesman, Craig Bankey, said on Friday that the couple eloped in California on New Year's Eve. They'll walk the red carpet together at the Golden Globe Awards on Sunday the first time publicly acknowledging their relationship.

Hall, 37, and Carpenter, 29, just finished the third season of "Dexter," the Showtime series in which Hall plays the murderous title character. They've been quietly dating for about a year and a half.

At their wedding, Carpenter's grandfather's wedding band was attached to her bouquet of white roses.
    'Dexter' brother and sister are husband and wife - Yahoo! News
    Last edited by Critical; 01-09-2009 at 11:39 PM.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;3272085;
    I just read on E! Online that Michael C. Hall married Jennifer Carpenter (aka the actress who plays his sister on the show) on New Years Eve! What kind of freaking Freudian subtext is that going to add to my viewing of the show!? Apparently, they've been dating secretly for about a year and a half. Good for them, but it's still going to weird me out for a while. I hope she's a lot different from her character.

ETA: Here's an article on Yahoo!

'Dexter' brother and sister are husband and wife - Yahoo! News
    Wow, that is strange...gonna make for strange TV when the series begins again!

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;3272085;
    I hope she's a lot different from her character.
    Oh, I don't know. I hope she's just like her character. How interesting their life would be together!

Wow! They do such a good job of playing brother and sister, this took me by surprise. Plus the fact that they managed to keep their dating a secret for so long, mkes this news all the more unexpected.

For some reason I always thought he was already married when he was on Six Feet Under.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I actually read somewhere a few months ago that they were dating, so I wasn't too surprised to read that they had married.

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3272504;
    For some reason I always thought he was already married when he was on Six Feet Under.
    He and his first wife got divorced.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

+ Reply to Thread