+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 107 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474 ... LastLast
Like Tree147Likes

Thread: Dexter

Re: Dexter

Great episode! I loved the beginning I won't say too much until everyone has had a chance to see it. Finale next week. I hope the series stays true to form and doesn't leave us with a cliffhanger. Seems like they've left a lot to be resolved in just one episode.

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

I got a good laugh out of the beginning too! Shows how wrong we can be.

You're right about the unresolved issues. It seems like it would be impossible to get everything tied up in an hour-long episode, but I'm crossing my fingers. I loved that Dex asked Deb to be his best man. Perfect.

Yes, the moment with Deb was really sweet. Also, all I kept thinking about after the opening scene was that both Masuka and Dexter were so lucky he didn't have access to his kit in that car. Things could have gone terribly wrong if he had his tools with him. So let's see...next week we have to deal with the skinner,Prado's brother, exposing Miguel, Deb and Anton, and a wedding. It'll be action packed but they can fit it in an hour. I'll keep my fingers crossed!

I'm wondering what Deb will dig up now that she is trying to find out who her father was fooling around with. Once she knows that it was Dexter's mother, will she find out more??

I hate the fact that Prado's brother is going to try to out Dexter in front of everyone. Will he have to be dealt with too? That would be extremely risky for Dex.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey;3247233;
    I'm wondering what Deb will dig up now that she is trying to find out who her father was fooling around with. Once she knows that it was Dexter's mother, will she find out more??
    There are a few things that have been hanging on my mind since watching this episode, and this is one of them. The possibilities are mind-boggling! She'll find out that it was Dexter's mother. Then she'll delve into the facts surrounding Dexter's arrival into her life, the fact that his mom was murdered and that he had a brother. And then, possibly, into who that brother was. This could be very messy.

Since it appears that Miguel's brother is going to attempt to out Dexter in front of everybody, I'm left wondering what kind of evidence Miguel might have left behind tying Dex to their escapades and to the murder of Freebo. In addition, how is it going to look to Deb that he changed his mind about having Miguel be his best man - and then he turns up dead and Ramon is accusing Dex of killing him? She's no dummy. She may start putting two and two together.

Unless Ramon is dealt with, I can see his being a problem for a long time. But as somebody else said already, taking him out would be a very risky move.

I can't wait to see how this is all resolved. Then I will be totally bummed because the season is over.

Oh, and another thing. Don't know if any of you are AI fans, but there is a blurb at the end of the episode talking about Michael C. Hall's exclusive interview about the show. In that shot, Hall looks a LOT like David Cook. Not a bad thing.

Miguel told his brother he wanted him to protect him from Dexter. I'm not quite sure how much he told him about why he wanted his protection. There's a scene where Dexter is tied to a table in a similar fashion to how he puts his victims on tables but using rope instead of wrap. If Miguel hadn't told Ramon this information, there's no way he would have known to do that.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3247453;
    Miguel told his brother he wanted him to protect him from Dexter. I'm not quite sure how much he told him about why he wanted his protection. There's a scene where Dexter is tied to a table in a similar fashion to how he puts his victims on tables but using rope instead of wrap. If Miguel hadn't told Ramon this information, there's no way he would have known to do that.
    Or he could have given that info to the Skinner.

Unless it's the skinner that tied Dex to the table. Perhaps Prado wanted Dex tortured, but not killed. The Skinner has to resurface somehow. What better way than to go after the brother of the woman who saved his last victim and exposed him for who he really was.

Prado's brother is behaving irrationally. It's a pattern for him. Deb and her partner caught him stepping outside the law before and brought it to the attention of the department. He's at it again by going after Dexter and breaking into his house. Hopefully his behavior can help Dexter out. An unfortunate accident could take place. Besides, with Laguerta suspecting Miguel, and with the first dead brother's shady past, maybe all of the Prado boys' secrets will be let out, leading people to dismiss anything the last remaining Prado has to say. Hopefully what Miguel told his brother is that he wanted protection from Dexter slandering or framing him. It would be a hard sell to claim fear of Dexter yet to hang out at his bachelor party or stand up as his best man. It makes no sense. The last Prado boy will have to go though. It will be the first time Dexter has wiped out an entire family. Meanwhile Laguerta must be losing it. First Doakes and now Miguel and his family, people that she thought she knew well and that she'd known for years. Her faith in her instincts must be fading fast.

+ Reply to Thread