+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 107 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171 ... LastLast
Like Tree147Likes

Thread: Dexter

Re: Dexter

Well Deb did nearly get killed by her "fiance" and her whole world crashed when it came to trusting and dating someone. Maybe if he does live they can work through their scars together and become a great team.
    Yup, with donuts!!

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

Hadn't thought of it like that. They do make a cool couple.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

I just got through season 2. I sorta feel bad for Doakes getting in the cross hairs. Exactly how did he become suspicious of Dex in the first place? And La Guerta? Damn! The length she went to for her job.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;3235900;
    I just got through season 2. I sorta feel bad for Doakes getting in the cross hairs. Exactly how did he become suspicious of Dex in the first place? And La Guerta? Damn! The length she went to for her job.
    Doakes always got a creepy feeling from Dexter. Dexter even commented once that he didn't understand how he could work in a place full of cops and Doakes was the only one that sensed anything wrong.

Just when I was thinking maybe LaGuerta wasn't so bad, she's in bed with her boss' fiance. Wow.

Get started on Season 3 so you can join in the discussion!

Oh my gosh, I just got done watching last night's episode. The killing scene was so intense! Amazing expressions on both of the men's faces. I half-expected Miguel's eyes to be red and glowing when he looked up at Dexter, yikes!

I do feel awful for Deb. Can't she have a little luck every now and then? I hope she is able to save Anton.

I have to say it again. Best. Show. Ever. So well-written.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Just finished watching last night's episode On Demand. This is getting good! I can't wait to see how Dex gets rid of Prado. I hate the fact that Prado probably killed that lawyer. He's working my last nerve and he has to go! Also, I hope the skinner doesn't kill Anton. He and Deb do make a nice looking couple and it would be nice to see her with someone who isn't a serial killer.

Did anyone get a vibe from LaGuerta and the laywer woman? So much for that now then huh?

I don't know guys, I'm not feeling the storyline with Dex that much this season, I don't know what it is but I'm just not as hooked.

I am however really interested in the Deb/Quinn/Yuki storyline, I'm really intrigued about what's going on there and the skinner case.

I completely had that impression of LaGuerta and the lawyer. I actually thought they may go with that storyline and finally have her fall in love and have a real relationship. Guess not!
    Yup, with donuts!!

For a moment I thought they may go in that direction with Laguerta and the lawyer, especially since our girl Laguerta gives it away like Halloween candy, but it's not looking good with the lawyer missing. I kind of liked her, too bad it's likely that sicko Prado did her in.

Quote Originally Posted by oneTVslave;3236043;
    Oh my gosh, I just got done watching last night's episode. The killing scene was so intense! Amazing expressions on both of the men's faces. I half-expected Miguel's eyes to be red and glowing when he looked up at Dexter, yikes!

I do feel awful for Deb. Can't she have a little luck every now and then? I hope she is able to save Anton.

I have to say it again. Best. Show. Ever. So well-written.
    Dexter looked a bit surprised (and maybe a little horrified). I think he half expected Prado to chicken out. Strange to say, but I don't think of Dexter as a sociopath, but Prado definitely is. Plus, he's stupid, so he'll get caught...or Dex will kill him first. It seems like he's bloodthirsty now and is going to kill indiscriminately and it's pretty clear Ellen is the first victim. Pity - I was starting to like her too.

I have to give it to Jimmy Smits. He's done a good job showing the devolution of Prado from a seemingly upstanding guy to an evil sociopath. That moment after the kill when he said "I feel fantastic!" was chilling. Still, I won't be sad to see Prado go. This is a one-killer show.

I loved when Dex and Prado went to observe the guy and Prado showed up dressed like the Unibomber!

I hope the cops get to Anton in time. One more tragedy may send Deb over the edge. Plus, Anton is hot.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread