+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 107 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070 ... LastLast
Like Tree147Likes

Thread: Dexter

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

Re: Dexter

Quote Originally Posted by Carbuncle;3217237;
    Does anyone else have a suspicion that Miguel is the 'skinner' from last episode? Just a thought I had whilst watching the episode.

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;3221071;
    I have a theory about Prado - wasn't it mentioned shortly after Oscar's murder that Oscar was involved in Freebo's drug trafficking? Is it possible that Prado is a user himself and that's why he's behaving so bizarrely? Maybe Oscar was at Freebo's house because of his older brother, a drug debt or something to that effect? We still don't know for sure why Oscar was threatening Freebo the night Dexter killed him. And Ramon is totally in the dark about both his brothers. So Prado showing up at Freebo's girlfriend's house to kill Freebo wasn't for revenge, but to save his own hide.
    Maybe Prado's story is a combination of these two lines of thought? Maybe the "skinner's" victims knew who he was and he couldn't risk being outed for his drug habit.

Prado is getting very scary. I can't imagine that Dexter is going to want to work with this guy as a "team". It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Sooner or later Dexter is going to have to get rid of Prado. He's too close for comfort. He knows way too much and could become a loose cannon. Next week it shows him getting someone to escape from jail so Dexter can kill him and then he locks down the area so Dexter cannot get out.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Prado is looking for someone to do his killing, and I wonder why Dexter is feeding into it. He's feeding Dexter all of these stories and Dexter is not thinking twice about being led around by the nose. This is the first time I ever viewed his character as gullible. I'll be glad when he finally deals with Prado. I like Dexter when he's running solo.

Now that the election is over I can concentrate on really important things - like Dexter!

At the end of the last show, I thought Prado was going to walk in on Dexter performing his ritual and then he would see who Dexter really is. Then he would have been really freaked out and would have to rethink his relationship with Dexter. Maybe think he should turn him in? Now I don't know what to expect. Since Smits is listed as a guest star, I don't see him as a permanent fixture on the show. Dexter is going to have to deal with him soon.

So, it looks like Dexter may have to kill Miguel next episode. Good show tonight. Loved the look on Dexter's face when Miguel killed the ex-football player. Priceless.

Dexter is going to have to get rid of Prado somehow. It appears he went and killed that lady lawyer instead of going home. He's reckless and Dex is beginning to understand that. I cannot wait until next week to find out!
    Yup, with donuts!!

I can't wait either! Dexter's definitely going to have to do something. I'll bet Miguel kept a trophy from the lawyer - maybe that's how Dexter will be able to prove that Miguel killed her. Then he'll have to take him out.

Do you think they'll get to Anton before the Skinner kills him? Poor Deb. She's certainly unlucky in love.

I hope they get to Anton before he's killed. I think that Deb and he are a very sensual couple and it may be good for her to have him for a while longer. She clearly has feelings for him.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I hope so too, but I hope he's not too mentally scarred by whatever he has to go through.

+ Reply to Thread