+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 107 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast
Like Tree147Likes

Thread: Dexter

Quote Originally Posted by aname View Post
    Eerily brilliant!! Michael C. Hall is a great choice to play the lead. A wonderful young actor that most of us only know as the gay brother on Six Feet Under. This part is a wild departure from the uptight, repressed younger brother of that show. WARNING: DON'T WATCH WHILE EATING!
    I want to see this for it's basic premise. Michael C. Hall was very good in Six Feet Under.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post
    1.) Don't watch while eating.
    2.) Don't watch right before going to bed.
    3.) Don't watch with or near children.
    4.) Don't watch with someone who thinks this is a CSI clone, or believes it has anything to do with Six Feet Under.
    5.) I would at least guess "Don't watch episodes out of sequence", because it seems to me, at the very least, that the Pilot episode is a VERY necessary introduction.
    Thanks for the list Krom, I was going to watch Dexter's next episode here, but if you need to watch from the beginning, i'll just wait until it's on in reruns, or at the very least, until I've caught the pilot!

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    Thanks for the list Krom, I was going to watch Dexter's next episode here, but if you need to watch from the beginning, i'll just wait until it's on in reruns, or at the very least, until I've caught the pilot!
    You can go and buy the box set of the first season on DVD when it comes out. I will keep you updated on when it does.

I don't get Showtime so won't be watching ; the show is based on the books Darkly Dreaming Dexter and Dearly Devoted Dexter by Jeff Lindsay. From these posts, it looks like the creators are sticking to the basic premesis of the books .
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

In case anyone's interested, the first two episodes are on the Showtime website.
    Last edited by haejin; 10-15-2006 at 06:40 PM.
    Gustav Holst was right!

Chip and Reichen#1 chipnreichenfan's Avatar
    I really am liking this new series. I really miss six feet under so its great to see michael hall back in a series again. (*he is so creepy* great actor)
    The Oz girl is such a witch but I am liking Dexters sister alot along with Dexter's girlfriend/family (does Dexter love his girlfriend or is it just for show?). I an surprised Dexter didn't kill the kid who was in the halfway house just to cover his tracks.
    Anyone with the movie channel in Canada can see ep. 1,2,3 on "MoD"
    The greatest gift is to love and to be loved in return..The Moulin Rouge

FORT Newbie
    I watched last night's show. I always kind of feel guilty when watching it. The good guy/bad guy thing is blurred, so it makes for interesting TV. Watch this show if you can handle the fact that you might want things to work out okay for a serial killer. I like Dexter- and that kind of bothers me.

Next week is going to be an interesting show. Scared that maybe Dex is going to finally get caught by his own sister! Eeek.... hope not.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I can't help but wonder: what does it say about me that I have a crush on a sociopath?
    Last edited by ClosetNerd; 10-30-2006 at 04:11 PM. Reason: I spell so gude.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

tee hee ClosetNerd... my b/f says the same type thing about me... he says, wow, you're kind of twisted that the more strange Dexter gets, the more you like him!! You're not alone CN, not alone.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread