+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 107 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767 ... LastLast
Like Tree147Likes

Thread: Dexter

Re: Dexter

Glad the new season has started.Such an odd show that I never thought I would watch! But the characters and story are so well done, its addictive.

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

Caught in the act by the ADA! Now I'm really curious how this relationship will play out.

Quote Originally Posted by Blues Songstres;3212223;
    Caught in the act by the ADA! Now I'm really curious how this relationship will play out.
    It's a bit weird how Smits' character (is it Prado? Or am I mixing it up with Prada? ) is so "attached" to Dexter. Why does he like him so much? I wonder if it's a big act and he suspects Dexter?
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Or he's a sociopath himself and senses a connection with Dexter? Or just a loose cannon that Dexter may have to do something about eventually? Curious.

I think he's a sociopath as well. There may come a point where he asks Dexter to take care of someone else for him since he did such a good job with the dealer. I will have to wait and see but I think Dexter may end up needing to get rid of this guy sooner rather than later in order to have his freedom back to kill when needed, just as he did with the other cop who he framed to be the Bay Harbor Butcher.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I think that may be it. He had that freaky crazed look on his face when Dex told him that he'd killed Freedo. I wonder how much Maria knows. Oh, and is there anyone she hasn't had a past romance with?
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

So, if he hadn't encountered Dexter there, would he have killed Freebo? Has he killed before? Or did he know that Dexter was there and just "happen" to catch him?

Originally, I thought it was the latter, because of the conversation that he had with his brother - Miguel was trying to calm (Ramon?) down. It sounded like Miguel was the good guy who wanted to do things the legal way. Now I'm wondering if it's the reverse, and it's Miguel who wanted to take matters into his own hands.

I looked at some online spoilers -
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Miguel tries to convince Maria to end the investigation, and later assures Dexter that he did the right thing in killing Freebo. So it does look like Miguel definitely was intending to kill Freebo himself and Dexter beat him to it

He had said he went there to kill Freebo but wasn't really sure he would have been able to do it. He is in awe of Dexter for being able to kill him even if he said it was in self defense. I think he's missing a few screws to say the least.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I agree. I don't think he's playing with a full deck.

+ Reply to Thread