+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 107 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565 ... LastLast
Like Tree147Likes

Thread: Dexter

Re: Dexter

I like Jimmy Smits, but I really don't want him on this show. He's not the type of actor who blends into a cast the way Keith Carradine did last season. The ONLY star of this show should be Michael C. Hall. I guess I'll try to reserve judgment until I see him, but this doesn't make me happy. It feels like stunt casting to me.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I don't really want him to join either. I watch the show for MCH not any of the other actors. I hope if he does join the cast he is killed off soon!

I am anxiously awaiting the new season. I tried to read the books but have gotten sidetracked too many times.
    Yup, with donuts!!

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

I can hardly wait for the new season to start! Not sure I like the idea of Jimmy Smits joining the cast though.

I like Jimmy Smits so I'll reserve judgement, but I do wonder what sort of fit he'll be in this show. We know he does the intense detective thing well but I wonder if that's what they're bringing him in for. After all, Dexter's nemesis died last season (Doakes) so he may be the new obstacle in Dexter's path. Either way can't wait to see the new season.

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;3153442;
    I like Jimmy Smits so I'll reserve judgement, but I do wonder what sort of fit he'll be in this show.
    My thoughts exactly.

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

The new season begins September 28th
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

Quote Originally Posted by iguanachocolate;3186623;
    The new season begins September 28th
    Whoo hoo! I've been seeing the previews every night on Showtime during BBAD and have been getting more and more anxious. I love this show.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Aw hell, I guess I'm going to have to call Comcast and get Showtime turned on again!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I just want to know where I can get the locket in my pocket song for my ring tone. That would be so cool.
    "If you want to hear God laugh, tell him your plans" - Van Zant

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;3186782;
    Aw hell, I guess I'm going to have to call Comcast and get Showtime turned on again!
    I was so happy to get rid of Showtime once Dexter ended! Their movies SUCK! I'm so much happier with HBO but hey, they don't have the original shows that ST does! Guess that I have to order it again too. Aw hell is right!

+ Reply to Thread