+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 107 FirstFirst ... 35393949596979899100101102103104105106107 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1070
Like Tree147Likes

Thread: Dexter

Re: Dexter

Yeah Hannah certainly didn't seem to mind going public. Recall one episode she was sitting in a chair on the beach in front of Deb's house sunbathing. Pretty nutty for an escaped defendant.
    It's almost like the writers were making fun of how stupid the police are. See me?? You can't catch me...lol I've read that they didn't want to cover her Hannah's beauty, but I don't think that her putting on a wig to go outside would have been done that. She would look good as a brunette or red head, IMO.

As events unfold in this final episode, I'm sure emotions will be high.

FORT Fan

What do you think of this analysis of the show? lol

Deeply Disappointing Dexter - Putting the Writers on the Table - Dread Central
    Punkin likes this.

I agree with the article. I'm really surprised the mainstream press hasn't been very vocal about the pathetic scripts we've seen from this show for the last couple of seasons. It's almost criminal. Maybe somebody at Showtime is calling in some favors. Who knows. The fans know, though. It was wrong and an insult to the fans. I'm not sure who is ultimately to blame, but the writers who have put out the last few years of scripts should be ashamed. It's not lack of talent, but just lazy stuff. And if if it was the best they could do, then writing tv scripts is not their talent and they should get out or go back to school.
    Last edited by Debb70; 09-19-2013 at 05:14 PM.

This is not possible--they cannot kill Deb off as if she was something to be rid of! Everything is closing in on Dexter because of his connection to Hannah. There are a lot of better ways for this show to end than Dexter getting his sister and himself killed.
    Punkin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    This is not possible--they cannot kill Deb off as if she was something to be rid of! Everything is closing in on Dexter because of his connection to Hannah. There are a lot of better ways for this show to end than Dexter getting his sister and himself killed.
    OH, you may be right. I have no idea if my spoiler is correct or not. Most spoilers that I have obtained that are that detailed, have been correct though. In previous seasons I have read season finale spoilers for Homeland and it was accurate. I guess my expectations are low, because the writing of Dexter has been so poor for this season. I don't have high expectations. My only real wish is that Hannah goes down and Dexter is not killed or sent to prison. We'll see.

That would be my ideal ending too! Hard to believe its all over after this Sunday!

cablejockey, is it too late to put your comment in spoilers?? I was intentionally avoiding any of the spoiler content and I'm a little disappointed that I have now stumbled upon it anyway.
    wannasee likes this.

I didn't read that comment as a spoiler, but as a reaction to what happened in the last episode. Deb was shot and it doesn't look good. She very well could die.
    Punkin likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Well that sucked! Can't believe it ended that way. Too Bad, it could've been so much better. What a disappointment.
    Punkin and wannasee like this.

So, the spoilers I read about the finale were part-way accurate. I knew Deb wouldn't make it out alive. I never cared about a Deb spinoff, so I'm okay with how that turned out.
    Punkin likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread