+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2529293949596979899100101102103104105106107 LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1070
Like Tree147Likes

Thread: Dexter

Re: Dexter

I think the entire writing staff had they brains cut open.....lol..... Nothing much makes any sense. There are so many things that strike me as not making sense, that I lose count now.

FORT Fan

If Saxon is all over the news wanted for murder, wouldn't that federal agent guy have been a little more cautious in undoing his restraints like that? You think he would have contacted the authorities?
    scoot13 likes this.

I think they are in free fall now. It's almost the end and I take it they didn't care for details.

It reminded me of when Deb was shot before. Even that is not original.
    Punkin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    If Saxon is all over the news wanted for murder, wouldn't that federal agent guy have been a little more cautious in undoing his restraints like that? You think he would have contacted the authorities?
    THANK YOU!! I had a really hard time with how oblivious that agent was!
    Punkin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    I had an issue with that as well. You would think he would call for backup or at least moved those knives and had his handcuffs immediately ready, not untied him and turned his back on him while he had weapons beside him.

While I loved the show Cold Case, they had this bad habit of having two people arguing and then when one gets really angry, the other one turns their back and the angriest one hits the other one in the head or stabs them in the back. It happened over and over on that show. I don't know of many people who would turn their back on someone who is that angry at them.

I have the most bizarre spoiler in the world!!!!!! I almost feel like it's a joke, but it's being represented as the real thing. Consider it or not. This is supposed to be the entire final episode. So don't read if you don't want to know exactly what happens. No promises, though.
    Click to see Spoiler:

It starts with Dexter and Harrison at the airport waiting on a flight to Argentia. Hannah calls and says she is there too, but Elway is trailing her. Dexter says not to worry and calls in a bomb threat with a fake voice to distract Elway from Hannah. He meets Hannah at the nearby bus station. He keeps getting calls from Quinn, but ignores them. Finally he takes it and Quinn tells him Deb is at the hospital and in very bad shape. Dexter rushes to the hospital, but can't see Deb at first. She needs surgery. Quinn and Dexter talk. Quinn tells Dexter he figured out he was a killer and Deb was involved awhile ago. Quinn says that he has held information about Saxon from the Miami PD since Deb was shot. Dexter confesses everything to Quinn about Doakes, LeGuerta, etc. Quinn understands that Dexter was trying to kill people who deserved it. Quinn says he will go after Saxon. He does. He locates Saxon, gives him a shot and uses Dexter's knife to stab him.

About the same time, Deb dies, after Dexter gets a moment to be with her. Dexter at some point has sent or taken Hannah and Harrison to Quinn's apt. to stay. Later, Quinn returns and tells Dex that he killed Saxon. Dexter tells Quinn that Deb is dead. Quinn and Dexter go to Dexter's boat and set it afire and to sea. Quinn says he will tell everyone that the three of them, Dexter, Hannah and Harrison went off on the boat and it burned them with it They then escape. This is so bizarre that I hope it's not a joke. I don't mind it too much, except I wish Deb hadn't died. I don't know how Dex leaves Florida though, if he has no boat. I'm trying to find that out now.
    Last edited by Debb70; 09-18-2013 at 01:25 PM.

lol, that's actually a lot better than i hoped! the show has gotten so ridiculous that i didn't have much hope for the final episode . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I have the most bizarre spoiler in the world!!!!!! I almost feel like it's a joke, but it's being represented as the real thing. Consider it or not. This is supposed to be the entire final episode. So don't read if you don't want to know exactly what happens. No promises, though.
    Click to see Spoiler:

It starts with Dexter and Harrison at the airport waiting on a flight to Argentia. Hannah calls and says she is there too, but Elway is trailing her. Dexter says not to worry and calls in a bomb threat with a fake voice to distract Elway from Hannah. He meets Hannah at the nearby bus station. He keeps getting calls from Quinn, but ignores them. Finally he takes it and Quinn tells him Deb is at the hospital and in very bad shape. Dexter rushes to the hospital, but can't see Deb at first. She needs surgery. Quinn and Dexter talk. Quinn tells Dexter he figured out he was a killer and Deb was involved awhile ago. Quinn says that he has held information about Saxon from the Miami PD since Deb was shot. Dexter confesses everything to Quinn about Doakes, LeGuerta, etc. Quinn understands that Dexter was trying to kill people who deserved it. Quinn says he will go after Saxon. He does. He locates Saxon, gives him a shot and uses Dexter's knife to stab him.

About the same time, Deb dies, after Dexter gets a moment to be with her. Dexter at some point has sent or taken Hannah and Harrison to Quinn's apt. to stay. Later, Quinn returns and tells Dex that he killed Saxon. Dexter tells Quinn that Deb is dead. Quinn and Dexter go to Dexter's boat and set it afire and to sea. Quinn says he will tell everyone that the three of them, Dexter, Hannah and Harrison went off on the boat and it burned them with it They then escape. This is so bizarre that I hope it's not a joke. I don't mind it too much, except I wish Deb hadn't died. I don't know how Dex leaves Florida though, if he has no boat. I'm trying to find that out now.

Yeah, I don't mind it so much. Just one thing bothered me. I guess we'll find out this Sunday night!

FORT Fan

It's been kinda odd having Hannah be like a 'damsel in distress' lately, after what happened last season. I know she can't be out in the open much since the authorities are looking for her, but you think Dexter could have still used her 'skills' to combat Saxon. Also when Hannah does go out in public, why doesn't she try to change her appearance at least a little bit? lol

By the way, in the preview for this next episode, was that Dexter punching Batista? It went fast and I couldn't tell. I thought maybe Dexter was upset at him since word got out that he was moving. Ever since LaGuerta died, Batista hasn't really had much of a storyline at all. Also by the way it looks, they had no role for Masuka this season either, except a daughter plot that didn't really go anywhere. lol
    Punkin likes this.

+ Reply to Thread