+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 107 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1070
Like Tree147Likes

Thread: Dexter

Re: Dexter

I don't know about a spin off. I have read that has been mentioned. Anything is possible. However,

Click to see Spoiler:
    have read spoilers that certain character or characters are killed in the end. If that's true, then I don't think a spin off with them is likely.

Plus, with the way the writing has been with Dexter over the last few seasons, I don't relish anymore from that bunch of writers. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I don't know about a spin off. I have read that has been mentioned. Anything is possible. However,

Click to see Spoiler:
    have read spoilers that certain character or characters are killed in the end. If that's true, then I don't think a spin off with them is likely.

Plus, with the way the writing has been with Dexter over the last few seasons, I don't relish anymore from that bunch of writers. lol
    Interestingly enough, author Jeff Lindsay is releasing a new Dexter novel soon, Dexter's Final Cut.
    I agree...the series is done. Wrap it up nicely for the fans - if it's over it doesn't matter who gets killed off, anyway.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I have read that Time Warner and Showtime have an agreement. The programming should be restored tonight!!! I hope it's true. I'm looking for a link.......................... found it.

Time Warner Cable, CBS reach agreement on fees - CBS News

Well, my theory about Dr. Vogel couldn't have been more wrong. LOL! Only 2 episodes left, how will it end?

I'm not as excited about the show as I was, since I had read spoilers some time ago and so far, they are dead on with their accuracy. Still, even with the spoilers, the very final part is still a mystery. There are two versions and I know both. STill, you can't be sure, so I'm keeping my mind open.

The worst thing IMO is the thing with Hannah. I detest that woman so much. She doesn't even have a personality. One moment she's a cold hearted killer, then a liar, then nice, then two faced, then sneaky, then boring, actually, I think she's always boring. Why did they ruin the show with her character. It boggles the mind. They could have had Dexter leave the country with Lumen. I could have accepted that, but Hannah? It's so disgusting. It makes me almost not root for Dexter.

I'm still having trouble believing that Deb killed that guy in the car and has no idea where the jewels are. That was just a gapping hole they never tied up.

I think they've left alot of things unanswered. I don't see how they can wrap it all up in just 2 more episodes. Good thing is Homeland starts right after Dexter ends!
    Jezebella likes this.

I think most fans are just enduring this show until the finale. Then we can witch about the finale and it will be over...finally.

I heard this spoiler. I am not sure if any of it is accurate.

Click to see Spoiler:
    I read that the U.S. Marshall Clayton follows Dexter and Deb as they go to Saxon's abandoned hospital. For some reason they leave Saxon tied up. Marshall discovers him and he convinces Marshall to untie him. He does and then Saxon kills Clayton. This makes sense, because Deb returns there for some reason. Maybe she was returning to finish off Saxon herself or perhaps just arrest him. But, he attacks her. Still not certain she's dead though.
    Also, I heard that Dexter gives Quinn his knives. I have NO idea why. Could Quinn take over Dexter's job at the Miami PD??? That's too crazy. I'm not sure I buy that.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I'm not as excited about the show as I was, since I had read spoilers some time ago and so far, they are dead on with their accuracy. Still, even with the spoilers, the very final part is still a mystery. There are two versions and I know both. STill, you can't be sure, so I'm keeping my mind open.

The worst thing IMO is the thing with Hannah. I detest that woman so much. She doesn't even have a personality. One moment she's a cold hearted killer, then a liar, then nice, then two faced, then sneaky, then boring, actually, I think she's always boring. Why did they ruin the show with her character. It boggles the mind. They could have had Dexter leave the country with Lumen. I could have accepted that, but Hannah? It's so disgusting. It makes me almost not root for Dexter.

I'm still having trouble believing that Deb killed that guy in the car and has no idea where the jewels are. That was just a gapping hole they never tied up.
    I agree, Hannah's character is a misfire. There might be something to her & Deb getting so chummy, but after last week it feels like the writers are getting bored. I also dislike Oliver/Daniel - another one with no personality and not believable as a psychopath. Zak was a much better character. They kept the wrong killer.

I don't know if any kind of finale can redeem what's happened to the show and the character. You know, when we see the opening credits...which are so innocuous, the preparation of breakfast, filmed to look so gruesome...I'm reminded of the clever, original concept that has just been watered down so much it now feels sometimes like Dexter is a better-looking version of Alan from Two and a Half Men.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Yes, it's a shame. I recall the days that I couldn't wait to watch and how I marveled at how clever the writing was. Now, it's almost like a parody. That scene where Harrison fell off the tread mill, was like a skit from SNL! So fake. So corny. Just ridiculous. The characters seem to have given up and are watching their watch for the time to leave the studio. It must be so embarrassing to have to participate in this mess. I guess they all have moved on by now and they are probably trying to not read the internet comments and to avoid their colleagues who are probably feeling their pain.
    Punkin likes this.

One thing that annoys me about Hannah is that she makes Dexter stupid. While I guess it is a big step that he would want to turn over Oliver to the police rather than killing him so he can be with Hannah, why on earth did he think it was a good idea to leave a bunch of knives right by him? I saw that was not a good idea from a mile away. What if Debra had been trying to get him in cuffs and he stabbed her. Or if Debra waited for backup (though she would have a lot of explaining to do how he got strapped in that chair), he could have killed someone else. It is as if all common sense flew out the window. I also would like to know how Dexter and Hannah think they would be able to waltz through the airport to fly to Argentina with no one noticing. If the Deputy Marshals thought she was in the area, wouldn't they be alerting the authorities at the airport in case she tried to leave the country? I also just don't like the new Harrison. You can tell he is an older kid trying to act younger. I guess they will never tie up the El Sapo and the jewels case....

+ Reply to Thread