+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 107 FirstFirst ... 5090919293949596979899100101102103104105106107 LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1070
Like Tree147Likes

Thread: Dexter

  1. #991
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    333

    Re: Dexter

    This might be out in left field, but would it be a surprise if Masuka ends up being a real important part of the final storyline?

  2. #992
    FORT Fogey Starbucks880's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    1,110

    Re: Dexter

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    This might be out in left field, but would it be a surprise if Masuka ends up being a real important part of the final storyline?
    I hope so. I like him and always thought they underutilized him. If any of the clowns at Miami metro find out about Dexter, he would probably be the first.

    I thought it was surprising Zak was killed. I thought Zak, Hannah, and Dexter were all funny together in this episode. I keep having this feeling that maybe Dr. Vogel is the brain surgeon. She has admitted to having a gun and could have held that guy at gun point and knows just what parts of the brain to take out. She also could have sent them to herself. I think she could be using that to bring Dexter into her life and manipulate him. I just don't totally trust her.

    This season does have a lot going on. One thing that bugs me is why didn't they tie up the whole El Sapo thing? Will it ever come up again? I hate having loose ends.

  3. #993
    FORT Fogey Debb70's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    11,148

    Re: Dexter

    I agree about the El Sapo thing. That really bugs me.

    I wish I could join in the speculation you guys have going, but I read spoilers and think I know, so I can't speculate anymore. lol Of course, my spoiler could be wrong.

    Spoiler.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    If my spoilers are correct, there will be a huge development with Dr. Vogel. If you want to know what it is please PM me.

  4. #994
    FORT Fanatic harleyswife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    619

    Re: Dexter

    I still think the brain surgeon is Dr. Vogel and she and her son are working together. Only 3 episodes left! How will it all end? I hope Hannah, Dexter and Harrison make it to Argentina.
    cablejockey likes this.

  5. #995
    FORT Fogey Debb70's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    11,148

    Re: Dexter

    I'm so jealous you guys. You have no idea how much I detest Time Warner Cable about now. lol

  6. #996
    Pineapple! ClosetRTWatcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Groovin' with my human boom box
    Posts
    4,717

    Re: Dexter

    I was annoyed at how the police force was behaving with Deb during this episode. I get that they are close to her and want her back, BUT she's not a cop right now!! What are they doing taking her out to question witnesses and letting her into the crime lab!?

    I don't think that federal agent is backing off like he claims. Dexter better not buy into it, he is smarter than that!

    I think Dr. Vogel was appropriately surprised to find out that her son was alive, so I think it is more likely that her son has been the brain surgeon all this time. However, maybe she is just a really talented actress!

  7. #997
    Anarchist AJane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Charming
    Posts
    9,357

    Re: Dexter

    Finally caught up with this show and can read this thread again (next to tackle, 7 epis of The Newsroom).

    I was very disappointed that Zak was killed off. I was anticipating that Dexter would be killed off and that Zak would inherit The Code. Not to mention that he was growing on me.

    I also wasn't crazy about the revelation that Oliver was the doctor's son. I really thought that Deb's boss would turn out to be the killer. But are we even sure that Oliver IS the brain surgeon? He bludgeoned Cassie but didn't take a part of her brain.
    I assumed that Dr Vogel must be the brain surgeon, but the husband reminded me that she wouldn't have mailed those pieces of brain to herself. She was alone when she picked up the boxes from her front step, and called Dexter afterwards to see them. Hell, maybe the brain surgeon is Jamie, she has had a really big part in the show this year.

    Something is hinky with Elway, though. Or maybe I'm just projecting killer instincts on him because I'm remembering Sean Patrick Flanery from Boondock Saints.
    wannasee likes this.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

  8. #998
    Bitten Critical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Fangtasia - The Bar With Bite
    Age
    46
    Posts
    17,127

    Re: Dexter

    Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    Finally caught up with this show and can read this thread again (next to tackle, 7 epis of The Newsroom).

    I was very disappointed that Zak was killed off. I was anticipating that Dexter would be killed off and that Zak would inherit The Code. Not to mention that he was growing on me.

    I also wasn't crazy about the revelation that Oliver was the doctor's son. I really thought that Deb's boss would turn out to be the killer. But are we even sure that Oliver IS the brain surgeon? He bludgeoned Cassie but didn't take a part of her brain.
    I assumed that Dr Vogel must be the brain surgeon, but the husband reminded me that she wouldn't have mailed those pieces of brain to herself. She was alone when she picked up the boxes from her front step, and called Dexter afterwards to see them. Hell, maybe the brain surgeon is Jamie, she has had a really big part in the show this year.

    Something is hinky with Elway, though. Or maybe I'm just projecting killer instincts on him because I'm remembering Sean Patrick Flanery from Boondock Saints.
    I had the idea that Zak would kill Dexter in the end and take over Dexter's "job" following the code.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

    I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

  9. #999
    Anarchist AJane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Charming
    Posts
    9,357

    Re: Dexter

    Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I had the idea that Zak would kill Dexter in the end and take over Dexter's "job" following the code.
    Now I never even thought of that, but it makes sense. Zak was a really good character...I don't know how the writers are going to redeem themselves for killing him off. Maybe now Dr Vogel will try to teach Oliver The Code, and he'll be the one to kill Dexter? But how would Dexter become eligible for death under The Code?
    What would be great: Everyone else dies and Deb takes over The Code.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

  10. #1000
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    333

    Re: Dexter

    Are there still rumors of a possible spinoff of the show?

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.