+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 107 FirstFirst ... 5090919293949596979899100101102103104105106107 LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1070
Like Tree147Likes

Thread: Dexter

FORT Fan

Re: Dexter

This might be out in left field, but would it be a surprise if Masuka ends up being a real important part of the final storyline?

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    This might be out in left field, but would it be a surprise if Masuka ends up being a real important part of the final storyline?
    I hope so. I like him and always thought they underutilized him. If any of the clowns at Miami metro find out about Dexter, he would probably be the first.

I thought it was surprising Zak was killed. I thought Zak, Hannah, and Dexter were all funny together in this episode. I keep having this feeling that maybe Dr. Vogel is the brain surgeon. She has admitted to having a gun and could have held that guy at gun point and knows just what parts of the brain to take out. She also could have sent them to herself. I think she could be using that to bring Dexter into her life and manipulate him. I just don't totally trust her.

This season does have a lot going on. One thing that bugs me is why didn't they tie up the whole El Sapo thing? Will it ever come up again? I hate having loose ends.

I agree about the El Sapo thing. That really bugs me.

I wish I could join in the speculation you guys have going, but I read spoilers and think I know, so I can't speculate anymore. lol Of course, my spoiler could be wrong.

Spoiler.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    If my spoilers are correct, there will be a huge development with Dr. Vogel. If you want to know what it is please PM me.

I still think the brain surgeon is Dr. Vogel and she and her son are working together. Only 3 episodes left! How will it all end? I hope Hannah, Dexter and Harrison make it to Argentina.
    cablejockey likes this.

I'm so jealous you guys. You have no idea how much I detest Time Warner Cable about now. lol

I was annoyed at how the police force was behaving with Deb during this episode. I get that they are close to her and want her back, BUT she's not a cop right now!! What are they doing taking her out to question witnesses and letting her into the crime lab!?

I don't think that federal agent is backing off like he claims. Dexter better not buy into it, he is smarter than that!

I think Dr. Vogel was appropriately surprised to find out that her son was alive, so I think it is more likely that her son has been the brain surgeon all this time. However, maybe she is just a really talented actress!

Finally caught up with this show and can read this thread again (next to tackle, 7 epis of The Newsroom).

I was very disappointed that Zak was killed off. I was anticipating that Dexter would be killed off and that Zak would inherit The Code. Not to mention that he was growing on me.

I also wasn't crazy about the revelation that Oliver was the doctor's son. I really thought that Deb's boss would turn out to be the killer. But are we even sure that Oliver IS the brain surgeon? He bludgeoned Cassie but didn't take a part of her brain.
    I assumed that Dr Vogel must be the brain surgeon, but the husband reminded me that she wouldn't have mailed those pieces of brain to herself. She was alone when she picked up the boxes from her front step, and called Dexter afterwards to see them. Hell, maybe the brain surgeon is Jamie, she has had a really big part in the show this year.

Something is hinky with Elway, though. Or maybe I'm just projecting killer instincts on him because I'm remembering Sean Patrick Flanery from Boondock Saints.
    wannasee likes this.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    Finally caught up with this show and can read this thread again (next to tackle, 7 epis of The Newsroom).

I was very disappointed that Zak was killed off. I was anticipating that Dexter would be killed off and that Zak would inherit The Code. Not to mention that he was growing on me.

I also wasn't crazy about the revelation that Oliver was the doctor's son. I really thought that Deb's boss would turn out to be the killer. But are we even sure that Oliver IS the brain surgeon? He bludgeoned Cassie but didn't take a part of her brain.
    I assumed that Dr Vogel must be the brain surgeon, but the husband reminded me that she wouldn't have mailed those pieces of brain to herself. She was alone when she picked up the boxes from her front step, and called Dexter afterwards to see them. Hell, maybe the brain surgeon is Jamie, she has had a really big part in the show this year.

Something is hinky with Elway, though. Or maybe I'm just projecting killer instincts on him because I'm remembering Sean Patrick Flanery from Boondock Saints.
    I had the idea that Zak would kill Dexter in the end and take over Dexter's "job" following the code.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I had the idea that Zak would kill Dexter in the end and take over Dexter's "job" following the code.
    Now I never even thought of that, but it makes sense. Zak was a really good character...I don't know how the writers are going to redeem themselves for killing him off. Maybe now Dr Vogel will try to teach Oliver The Code, and he'll be the one to kill Dexter? But how would Dexter become eligible for death under The Code?
    What would be great: Everyone else dies and Deb takes over The Code.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

FORT Fan

Are there still rumors of a possible spinoff of the show?

+ Reply to Thread