+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 109 123456789101151101 ... LastLast
Like Tree169Likes

Thread: Days Of Our Lives

Days Of Our Lives

I looked through 12 pages of threads and could not find one so I started one. If there is one, pleae PM me and let me know where it is. I have a question regarding the death of that character Eve. Is this the same character from years ago that was involved with Nick Correlli (she was originally played by Charlotte Ross)?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Hi - If you're talking about Eve Michaels, no she was a relatively new character who appeared on the show a few times. She was the cop that stole the evidence disk for Kate (and may have had other shady contacts as well).

Quote Originally Posted by JLNY View Post
    Hi - If you're talking about Eve Michaels, no she was a relatively new character who appeared on the show a few times. She was the cop that stole the evidence disk for Kate (and may have had other shady contacts as well).
    Okay. Thank you for that.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

an empty nest, and not liking it one dang bit!
    Who else is just LOVING the new writer? Since JER has left, this show has a whole new feel to it. For a while I was really scared that it would be canceled, the writing was so bad...

Single Gourmet
    I love the new writer; he gets stuff done, quickly.

The new Shawn is HOTT!! But I still hate him and Belle together.

Freakin' Mimi's mom, keeping the contract cause the baby is a Kiriakis.

I really was hoping Patrick was a good guy. Poor Sammi always getting herself deeper and deeper.

And would someone please give Will a haircut!!

I don't know if I believe Abe.

So does anyone think EJ is a DiMera?

Quote Originally Posted by redjdv;2112827;
    So does anyone think EJ is a DiMera?
    I wouldn't be suprised.

I, too, am glad that the pace of the stories is picking up. It looks like the new writer is trying to wrap up the old story lines quickly and I hope that he has some better ones planned
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

I am loving this new writer. I just wish they would have brought him in sooner so we didn't lose so many good actors/actresses.

I agree with whoever said the new Shawn is HOT. I'm hating his SL with Willow though. I hope they get rid of her soon.

EJ is definitely a DiMera. I just know it. There has been so many comments about the DiMera's in the past few episodes that they are bound to bring one back or someone is associated with them
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Joseph Mascolo is supposed to be returning to DOOL as Stefano Dimera sometime next month, possibly during sweeps. I have read on another site that EJ IS a Dimera.

I'm back to watching Days after an almost 30 year absence. Very few characters from back then still exist on this show. Grandmother Horton, Maggie and Marlena are the only ones I recognize from way back when.

Question, if anyone can help me. Who is Hope's parents? It seems I remember Doug and Julie having a little girl named Hope...are they Hope Brady's parents? If anyone even remembers Doug and Julie. lol

+ Reply to Thread