+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 109 FirstFirst ... 498990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108 ... LastLast
Like Tree169Likes

Thread: Days Of Our Lives

Re: Days Of Our Lives

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    I think you're going to get your wish, momrek. Teresa is on the prowl, and she's got Daniel in her rifle sights!!! Now, I'm not happy about this cause I do love Jennifer and Daniel together ---- and I cannot stand the character Teresa and I'm not really a fan of the actress (Jen Lilley) who plays her. Jen Lilley (as Maxi) was annoying on General Hospital, but at least she was an interresting multi-layered character, and a very pretty, chic, blond gal. Here on Days as Teresa, she is just a soap opera villainess caricature --- and they've got her dulled down with that horrible dyed brown hair and dowdy clothes (This pic shows what she really looks like) --- UGH! I hope she's just a temporary character.

OMG, Imperfect, while I am a very part time GH viewer, I kept thinking she reminded me of some other SOAP star but could not place her. Thanks.

Her hair.
    KAREN

OMG....did anyone watch today?

Donuts laced with weed!!!!!

I will say the ladies (Jen, Julie, Kayla, Adrienne and Nicole) were all hysterical!!!!

It was a fun little s/l!!!!
    Dragonlady likes this.
    KAREN

I hate Jen and Dan so much. I hate them individually and I hate them together. He's a man whore and needs to be with Chloe. She's a terrible mother and a baby killer! What's sad is that she was my favorite in the 80s. Jack and Jen were my favorite couple. First she cheats on him with Daniel. Then she gets back together with Jack only to start texting Dan and creaming her panties over him at HER HUSBAND'S FUNERAL!!!! Then she harasses a woman with a fragile pregnancy until she miscarries. Not only does she getaway with it but she makes herself look like the victim and Nicole the villain. She also is a terrible mother for not going to London to bring her son home. Why would she think that's okay after he just lost his father? No wonder he's getting into trouble. It's all her fault and she deserves all the grief she's getting over it! And her disgusting daughter encouraging with Dan is even more sick than the fact that she desperately needs a cheeseburger. She's so skinny you can see all her bones. EAT SOMETHING ABBY!!!!!

I feel better getting that off my chest lol!

♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫
    ~* stacerace76 *~
    ♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't watched DOOL in a few weeks and OMG, Abby has gotten so thin. What is going on?
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Days Of Our Lives

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    I haven't watched DOOL in a few weeks and OMG, Abby has gotten so thin. What is going on?
    Basically Sami's on trial and it's not really going well. EJ planted evidence by putting $100k into little Timmy's savings account to make it look like Stefano was paying off Bernardi. Of course he was but, like the razor, no one can find it. Brady and Kristin are engaged again and planning a big church wedding and Eric actually agrees to marry them as long as they do pre Cana and stuff (I'm not catholic but I guess that's premarital counseling?). Jen and Dan are broken up (YAY!)...for now anyway. JJ got busted for selling drugs but Abby's the one who looks like she's using drugs lol! Abby finally chose Chad over Cameron but thats because Cameron feels guilty about Chad being sick and basically pushed Abby into it. Chad suspects this but he doesn't care and is just glad he won. he told Cameron that he's getting treatment for his cancer secretly but i think he's lying. Gabby and Sonny have been fighting because she's sleeping with Nick again and he doesn't approve. She's also acting like an ungrateful little snot about their living arrangements. Eric and Dan are still trying to figure out what happened in the hotel and Eric told Father Matt about his sexy dreams. I think he suspects it's not just a dream and may be a memory but that's just my speculation. So anyway, Father Matt told Nicole to encourage Eric to move on and forget about what happened.

Speaking of drugs, JJ put pot in some doughnuts he made for his friends and Adrienne switched them out for the normal ones Jen made because she thought Jen's were prettier and wanted JJ to impress his friends. So as a result, Jen's book club ended up getting high. While reading Alice in Wonderland no less! That was priceless!!!! Here's a link to a clip on YouTube. LoL at Julie's diatribe on cruising!

http://youtu.be/9YtfEHP_rLk

Well, that's my recap. I think that pretty much covers it.

♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫
    ~* stacerace76 *~
    ♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫

combatcutie and momrek06 like this.

I think Chad is faking the dying-with-the-brain-tumor story.....he probably knows that Cameron would back off Abigail if he felt sorry for poor ol' Chad.
    And it worked. I love Chad...he's good looking, not bad as an actor......but he is a Dimera...so he's probably a little conniving when he wants to be.
    JMO

Days Of Our Lives

I heard he was leaving the show so I'm pretty sure he's sick for real. Have you noticed the actor has been getting other gigs lately? He was on Glee and Revolution last year and he was fantastic on both. Good enough that if I didn't know him I still would have noticed him.

Chandler's leaving too and that sucks but I'm glad they're recasting him. Days without Will would be awful! I hope the new guy has chemistry with Sonny.

♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫
    ~* stacerace76 *~
    ♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫

Last edited by stacerace76; 09-13-2013 at 08:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace76 View Post
    I heard he was leaving the show so I'm pretty sure he's sick for real. Have you noticed the actor has been getting other gigs lately? He was on Glee and Revolution last year and he was fantastic on both. Good enough that if I didn't know him I still would have noticed him.

Chandler's leaving too and that sucks but I'm glad they're recasting him. Days without Will would be awful! I hope the new guy has chemistry with Sonny.

♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫
    ~* stacerace76 *~
    ♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫

OMG, I didn't know Chandler was leaving I LOVE him as Will. He does a fantastic job and has great chemistry with Sonny. This makes me so sad

As for Chad, he is definitely good looking and not a bad actor. I would also like him to stick around. Why can't they get rid of that new twit working with Jennifer or Gabby???? There is no use for them and they both suck as actresses!!

Thank you for the run down of what happened with the shows
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Rats! I'm so sorry to hear about Will and Chad leaving!! I love both of them. We don't often get young people who can really act instead of just looking pretty.
    Both of them are very good looking but great actors.
    I understand that as actors, they want more than a soap career but darn it!

While checking out this news online, I found this article.....it tells about Chad, Will and Gabi leaving.
    Langford on Soaps: Chandler Massey Leaving Days? - thebacklot.com, Page 7

In another article, I read that the character of Will was already cast.
    Days Of Our Lives Comings And Goings. - Days of Our Lives Comings & Goings - Soaps.com

Then I saw this written somewhere else:
    "Days of our Lives issued a casting call for the role of "Derek," for which the show was seeking a Caucasian actor in his mid-20s. The character is described as "incredibly charismatic, intelligent, quick witted, and sincere with a heart of gold." The description also notes that when crossed, Derek can be quite dangerous.
    The casting notice also required that all interested actors be at least 6'0" tall.

There was immediate speculation that "Derek" was a cloaked casting name for the role of Chad DiMera. Deidrick had been booking primetime roles, and there were whispers that he wanted to leave daytime.

Canadian actor/model Nick Bateman posted a DAYS audition photo to his Instagram account in April, and the actor seemed to fit the bill for the role of Derek. Bateman did not reveal what role he had auditioned for. Since that time, the names of several other former daytime stars have been linked to a mystery Days of our Lives audition.
    DAYS has not confirmed that anyone has been hired for the role of Derek, but the character is not slated to tape any scenes until mid- to late July."

I guess I'm just full of information tonight!
    Last edited by Dragonlady; 09-14-2013 at 01:42 AM.
    stacerace76 likes this.

Days Of Our Lives

Thanks Lady! You had more info than I did. I didn't know Gabi was leaving. I knew Chandler wanted to finish school. I wasn't sure the reason for Chad leaving but I figured it was because his career was about to take off. I wouldn't be surprised anyway. Jensen Ackles left Days to do Supernatural and he's still doing it and he's a big name too. I miss him as Eric but I like the new Eric too. I was happy that they brought the character back. Sami's been my favorite character since we were both teenagers. Ali and I are the same age so I feel like we grew up together and I really wanted her to have her twin back.

ETA. I'm happy to see Patsy Pease and Charles Shaunessy back, even if it's short lived. I was hoping they would when they brought in Teresa. It seems like when The Nanny went off the show he crawled under a rock or something.

♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫
    ~* stacerace76 *~
    ♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫

Last edited by stacerace76; 09-14-2013 at 01:59 AM.

+ Reply to Thread