+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 120 FirstFirst ... 48888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108 ... LastLast
Like Tree210Likes

Thread: Days Of Our Lives

Re: Days Of Our Lives

Her plan to to kill two birds with one stone, revenge against Nicole and Marlena, that's why she's going after Eric.
    momrek06 likes this.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

WHO made that video with Bernardi and Sammi fighting in the Park?

So far EJ, Sammi, Chad, Sonny and Abbey knows it exists. PLUS the person taping it.
    KAREN

Chad made the video - he said he was taping a friend in the park when he spied Sami chasing Bernardi and he followed them cuz he thought it was funny.

I also believe Adrienne has a copy of the video, since Sonny put something on her phone (I think it was supposed to be a vid of him and the baby) and they made a point of showing us that, so it makes sense that she'll {accidently} end up with a copy.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I laughed my head off with Kristen using those teeth for a disguise. The result is yellow, crooked, buck teeth on top and blue-white veneers on the bottom. On some people you only see the top teeth or the bottom. On Kristen you can see both. Who do they think they are fooling?

My oh my....caught up a bit of this show last weekend on soapnet. Let me get this straight, Kayla, who was Gabi's OB, read Bernardi's medical records without anyone's consent such as his widow or the totaly "unbiased" police department. How does that make her an expert on anything??? Then to top things off she is going to do an autopsy on Bernardi!!!!I never realized Kayla had certification in pathlogy.
    Dr Dan in the mean while takes home classified medical records. What kind of hospital is this???
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    My oh my....caught up a bit of this show last weekend on soapnet. Let me get this straight, Kayla, who was Gabi's OB, read Bernardi's medical records without anyone's consent such as his widow or the totaly "unbiased" police department. How does that make her an expert on anything??? Then to top things off she is going to do an autopsy on Bernardi!!!!I never realized Kayla had certification in pathlogy.
    Dr Dan in the mean while takes home classified medical records. What kind of hospital is this???
    LOL, a hospital in SOAPLAND!!!!!!
    Miss Scarlet likes this.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    What kind of hospital is this???
    One where anything goes!

I still get skeeved out when I think about Daniel coming on to Chloe when she was his patient, in his exam room, wearing a hospital gown. Talk about inappropriate conduct! Blech!!

Oh gawd Daniel runaway from Jennifer. Find someone else. I am getting a headache watching you two.
    KAREN

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Oh gawd Daniel runaway from Jennifer. Find someone else. I am getting a headache watching you two.
    I think you're going to get your wish, momrek. Teresa is on the prowl, and she's got Daniel in her rifle sights!!! Now, I'm not happy about this cause I do love Jennifer and Daniel together ---- and I cannot stand the character Teresa and I'm not really a fan of the actress (Jen Lilley) who plays her. Jen Lilley (as Maxi) was annoying on General Hospital, but at least she was an interresting multi-layered character, and a very pretty, chic, blond gal. Here on Days as Teresa, she is just a soap opera villainess caricature --- and they've got her dulled down with that horrible dyed brown hair and dowdy clothes (This pic shows what she really looks like) --- UGH! I hope she's just a temporary character.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I laughed my head off with Kristen using those teeth for a disguise. The result is yellow, crooked, buck teeth on top and blue-white veneers on the bottom. On some people you only see the top teeth or the bottom. On Kristen you can see both. Who do they think they are fooling?
    Is she still supposed to be Kristen, or are they bringing back the character Susan Banks!? I remember the actress playing this other character from YEARS ago when she was on the show. She was supposed to be EJ's mom, which is bizarre since we know Stephano has a penchant for *attractive* women! I think she had a weird obsession with Elvis, which explains EJ's name.

+ Reply to Thread