+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 116 FirstFirst ... 45858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105 ... LastLast
Like Tree202Likes

Thread: Days Of Our Lives

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: Days Of Our Lives

Here's the thing that makes me think that it WAS Nick. Not only were the attacker's clothes identical to Nick's (same exact mid-blue colored shirt, not tucked in, black pants) but also the attacker had the bag of muffins from Gabi's favorite muffin shop.
    Dragonlady likes this.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    Here's the thing that makes me think that it WAS Nick. Not only were the attacker's clothes identical to Nick's (same exact mid-blue colored shirt, not tucked in, black pants) but also the attacker had the bag of muffins from Gabi's favorite muffin shop.
    Good eye Imperfect1!! I didn't pick up on that. I CAN'T stand Nick and hope he is exposed soon
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Only on a soap opera. . . while Will and Sonny were confronting Nick about his alibi, Nick was stupid enough to HAND WILL his parking ticket (showing that he was across town at the time of Rafe's beating) --- and Will was stupid enough to HAND IT BACK to Nick when Nick, oh so politely, asked for it back. Really????? Duh, Will, what were you thinking? You should've KEPT THE STUB. CHECK MATE!!!! Nick, you're blackmailing me, now I'm blackmailing you!!!! And you're on parole for murder!!!!
    Dragonlady likes this.

I don't think it was Nick that beat up Rafe. They are making it way too obvious that it could be him, so it's not him. Seems to me it was the dude that showed up in the hospital with the flowers that he ended up putting in the trashcan.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Yeah, I'm beginning to think you're right, mesachick. Does anyone know who this guy is? They showed his face, but I didn't recognize him. And I wonder what the connection is --- with the envelope about the released prisoner, that Sierra stuck on Hope's bookcase.

I was standing in line at the grocery store this morning and saw on one of the soap magazines that Will was shot. Did I miss something??? I haven't been really watching b/c my lunch at work changed. It also said that Nick's past is revealed. Can someone clue me in please?
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I am guessing that Nick was someone's "love toy" in prision & that is the one who attacked Rafe. I haven't watched this show in 2 weeks & surmpised this by watching 10 minutes of this show last night.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    I am guessing that Nick was someone's "love toy" in prision & that is the one who attacked Rafe. I haven't watched this show in 2 weeks & surmpised this by watching 10 minutes of this show last night.
    I said the same thing weeks ago when he told Sonny & Will he hated gay people and tried to keep Will away from his daughter

Dear Lord I lost precious brain cells from watching this last night. Jennifer scolding her son for breaking Parker's train set...seriously Jen...perhaps your son needs some serious consuling not a job. Here is a hint...he is acting out for a reason.
    Please tell me I am not the only person who saw Jen & Daniel trying to kiss was strange. It was like trying to watch someone trying to kiss another person who had bad breath or something. Compare that to EJ & Sami...not even close to any spark at all.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

I don't know about the comparison to EJ and Sami - they gross me out completely! Yuck! I agree that Jen and Dan are pretty yucky too, but in a different way lol.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

+ Reply to Thread