+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 115 FirstFirst ... 438384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103 ... LastLast
Results 921 to 930 of 1145
Like Tree193Likes

Thread: Days Of Our Lives

  1. #921
    FORT Fogey Dragonlady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pasadena, CA
    Posts
    3,912

    Re: Days Of Our Lives

    Dannifer just doesn't fit...not in RL and not on a soap. You need two opposites to make an interesting story line.
    Probably Daniel and Parker will move in to the Horton house w/Jennifer.
    Maybe they're trying to get a saintly couple like they had with Alice and Tom Horton who will guide the rest of the wayward family members and host the annual Christmas Ornament Hanging.
    They will definitely not be the Next New Sexy Couple on a Soap. I like both of them but like it has been stated, there's very little chemistry.

  2. #922
    FORT Fogey momrek06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Orange County, California
    Posts
    3,808

    Re: Days Of Our Lives

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Dannifer just doesn't fit...not in RL and not on a soap. You need two opposites to make an interesting story line.
    Probably Daniel and Parker will move in to the Horton house w/Jennifer.
    Maybe they're trying to get a saintly couple like they had with Alice and Tom Horton who will guide the rest of the wayward family members and host the annual Christmas Ornament Hanging.
    They will definitely not be the Next New Sexy Couple on a Soap. I like both of them but like it has been stated, there's very little chemistry.
    And MAKE DONUTS!!!! lol.
    Dragonlady likes this.
    KAREN

  3. #923
    Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
    Age
    44
    Posts
    3,726

    Re: Days Of Our Lives

    Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    Uh oh, clearly I'm in trouble cause I actually DO believe them. Sami and EJ have have always had such great chemistry together that I actually DO believe that they are in love. And, oddly enough, when they are in the midst of hating each other, I believe that too. As fictional characters, apparently they're both psychotic maniacs who can go from love to hate to love to hate to love in less than 60 seconds --- but as actors, they make it believable --- at least, for me.
    Amen! Lol. I so agree with you. As long as Sammi and EJ are together all is well in Salem as far as I'm concerned. :d
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

  4. #924
    FORT Fogey anders332's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,404

    Re: Days Of Our Lives

    Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    Ok, well I think I may have figured out why Nick hates Sonny & Will so much. It sounds like he was repeatedly raped in prison and this has obviously played on his mind. Not that that is a reason to hate someone, but it makes sense
    where?

    he already told us way back in September why he dislikes gay people. Gabi noticed how he was reacting to Will and Sonny and called him on it and he told her that he found religion on prison and in reading the bible realized that being gay is wrong, and he believes it is a choice.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

    Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

  5. #925
    FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    hangin' with the girls drinking Cosmos
    Posts
    7,737

    Re: Days Of Our Lives

    Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    where?

    he already told us way back in September why he dislikes gay people. Gabi noticed how he was reacting to Will and Sonny and called him on it and he told her that he found religion on prison and in reading the bible realized that being gay is wrong, and he believes it is a choice.
    He could be lying to cover it up. He may be ashamed of what happened and doesn't want anyone to know. He's lied about other things to Gabi, why wouldn't he lie about this??? Nick isn't the most reliable or believable person
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

  6. #926
    FORT Fogey anders332's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,404

    Re: Days Of Our Lives

    but when has the dialogue or s/l ever made any indication that he was raped in prison - I know it's been widely speculated, but I've not seen any s/l content or one spoiler even suggesting it.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

    Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

  7. #927
    FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    hangin' with the girls drinking Cosmos
    Posts
    7,737

    Re: Days Of Our Lives

    Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    but when has the dialogue or s/l ever made any indication that he was raped in prison - I know it's been widely speculated, but I've not seen any s/l content or one spoiler even suggesting it.
    When he was talking to the guy that was let out of prison and working at the church now. That guy said to him he knows what happened in prison to him and he can't pretend it didn't. They didn't come right out and say it. I'm just assuming that's what they were talking about. I don't believe a single thing that comes out of Nick, the slimball's mouth
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

  8. #928
    FORT Fogey Imperfect1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,999

    Re: Days Of Our Lives

    Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    When he was talking to the guy that was let out of prison and working at the church now. That guy said to him he knows what happened in prison to him and he can't pretend it didn't. They didn't come right out and say it. I'm just assuming that's what they were talking about. I don't believe a single thing that comes out of Nick, the slimball's mouth
    Here's what I don't understand. One minute Vargus is threatening Nick, and the next minute he's having these talks with Nick. Vargus is the one who stabbed Nick in the back! He's the one who's planning to get revenge on Nick for ratting on him. At first I thought he was just playing Nick, but now it's beginning to look like he's actually softening in his feelings toward Nick.

    By the way, just my two cents on EJ/Sami and Daniel/Jennifer --- I love them both, and to me, both couples have a ton of chemistry. Plus, with EJ and Sami you've got 2 baddies together. (God only knows what kind of trouble those two are going to create for the people of Salem.) And yes, Daniel and Jennifer are two good guys together, but so what? I think it's lovely and extremely refreshing.

  9. #929
    FORT Fogey Dragonlady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pasadena, CA
    Posts
    3,912

    Re: Days Of Our Lives

    I got the impression that Vargus wanted something from Nick. Not sure yet why he feels Nick owes him.
    I assumed that Vargas wanted some brainy computer scheme from Nick to make (con) lots of money. But so far, we haven't been told enough info.
    And I like Vargas because he's a threat to Nick and that's a good thing in my book. The guy is creepy and evil.

    Someone needs to tell John Black that he's the hammiest actor in Hollywood. His long looks that he gives and the sighs, etc drive me nuts.

  10. #930
    FORT Fogey Imperfect1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,999

    Re: Days Of Our Lives

    Totally agree about Vargus. Any enemy of Nick's is on the right track, in my book.

    I think Vargus feels that Nick owes him cause while they were in prison, if I'm remembering correctly, Nick ratted him out for something -- and Vargus stabbed him for it. Guess Vargus felt that stabbing Nick in the back wasn't punishment enough.

    By the way, is it me, or does anyone else think Vargus is working Nicole? And if he is, for what gain? To me, he'd be much better off having Nicole as an ally and possibly a girl friend.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.