+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 145 FirstFirst ... 42828384858687888990919293949596979899100101102142 ... LastLast
Like Tree388Likes

Thread: Days Of Our Lives

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: Days Of Our Lives

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    All I know is that Tuesday is Chloe's last day.
    Jeez, I sure hope it's not PARKER'S last day too!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher View Post
    I have a really hard time getting past the fact that he raped her. I always liked them as a couple, and I think they are much better together than apart. But that rape is the event that is always stuck in my head now when they are together.
    That is the one reason I will never ever respect this pairing. I don't care how much one wants a fairytale ending for them, the rape happened, and no one in their right mind would ever end up marrying their rapist, much less engage in a friendly relationship with them. The other stuff, while still horrible, is soap opera fodder. Rape however, isn't an issue that should be disrespected like this. It happens all the time IRL, unlike the other scenarios. When they put EJ and Sami together romantically, I stop watching the show. Sad how one disgusting coupling can ruin a show that I've watched since I was a teen (30 years now).
    combatcutie and Dragonlady like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I also have problems w/the rape issue. It's hard to forget but I guess that's what they want us to do. I've certainly see an awful lot of shenanigans on this show and I suspect on other soaps also.
    I'm so glad Chloe is gone. It was a vicious storyline but am enjoying the blackmailer and Kristen.
    I still despise John. His mannerisms are sooooooo over acted, especially his squinty-eye look he gives Marlena.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    That is the one reason I will never ever respect this pairing. I don't care how much one wants a fairytale ending for them, the rape happened, and no one in their right mind would ever end up marrying their rapist, much less engage in a friendly relationship with them. The other stuff, while still horrible, is soap opera fodder. Rape however, isn't an issue that should be disrespected like this. It happens all the time IRL, unlike the other scenarios. When they put EJ and Sami together romantically, I stop watching the show. Sad how one disgusting coupling can ruin a show that I've watched since I was a teen (30 years now).
    and the disgusting couple that's ruined the show for me is Dannifer - they threw Jack, Nicole and Chloe under the bus for these two - who's next?
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    and the disgusting couple that's ruined the show for me is Dannifer - they threw Jack, Nicole and Chloe under the bus for these two - who's next?
    Seems like no one really likes Dan and Jennifer together lol. Eh, well at least he didn't rape her. They also threw Lucas under the bus to the point where Brian was let go from the show. Ugh.

So if I can just FF and ignore the ickiness that is EJami, are there any GOOD things to watch on the show right now?

Bryan was let go from the show?
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

I totally agree! Pairing the 2 most vanilla, bland, boring people on the show together..YUCK! I don't see any sizzle/chemisty between those 2 at all. Time to take a break from DOL.

I for one will miss Chloe.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Bryan was let go from the show?
    He sure was. He's been back for about less than a year now, when he first came back from China supposedly engaged. He was off the show for a few years. Lumi fans were not happy let me tell ya!

oh that - I thought you meant he was let go recently.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Ok, well I think I may have figured out why Nick hates Sonny & Will so much. It sounds like he was repeatedly raped in prison and this has obviously played on his mind. Not that that is a reason to hate someone, but it makes sense
    Dragonlady likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread