+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 136 FirstFirst ... 408081828384858687888990919293949596979899100 ... LastLast
Like Tree330Likes

Thread: Days Of Our Lives

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: Days Of Our Lives

Marlena Evans was on the Marie Osmond Show this morning and said that Days has just been renewed until 2014. Great news!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Jen geeeez why are you allowing Chloe to walk all over you.

Why didn't you tell Daniel the truth? Gawd.

This s/l is getting really annoying. Chloe living every minute to get Daniel back. Gawd.

Sending Parker to Brazil. Geez.

Threatening Jen. Ugh.

Will it be another 6 months before the truth all comes out??????
    I so agree. What happened to the fiesty Jennifer who worked and went undercover with Jack when doing a newspaper story back in the old days? Really, what's so hard about telling Daniel the truth and just "playing" Chloe until Parker is back in town? By then could have gathered tons of evidence against Chloe and her ways
    to take Parker away!!! it would so easy to turn the tables on Chloe, I just don't get it!

I use to really love Jennifer, and they've just made her into this boring, sad woman!

I wonder how the actress feels about how they've changed Jennifer's personality. She seems to be the only zombie on the show.
    She's barely alive. Seemed so odd to see her making love with Daniel.
    I notice also that they are trying to improve Sami's image with the more mature clothes they give her.
    I still see her as a silly little girl. She will always have a little-girl-face.

I wonder how Missy and Shawn feel about the droves of viewers cannot stand them as a couple.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    I wonder how Missy and Shawn feel about the droves of viewers cannot stand them as a couple.
    I don't mind them together, not my favorite couple, but I can tolerate them. But what I can't take is the step all over me Jennifer character. I want the fiesty fighter Jennifer back
    maxkl likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    I don't mind them together, not my favorite couple, but I can tolerate them. But what I can't take is the step all over me Jennifer character. I want the fiesty fighter Jennifer back
    I agree about not liking what the writers have done to Jennifer's character, but I also want to say that I LOVE Jennifer and Daniel as a couple. I hope there are lots of other viewers who do too --- perhaps we're just not as vocal about it as the 'haters.'

PS I also wonder what the majority of viewers' reaction is to Kristen and Brady as a couple???? (Although, from the looks of Kristen's behavior, her being with Brady probably won't be lasting too much longer.)

I loathe them as a couple and because of it will not watch them - the FF button has been pleading for mercy!!
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I must be in the minority here but I actually like Brady with Kristen and Daniel with Chloe but of course we will get the big scandal inevitable break-up and the same old couples which has basically turned this soap into a snooze-fest.
    How many times has Sami been with EJ?
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

My problem with Sami/EJ couple is do they really expect us to forget all that went on between them??
    like kidnapping their daughter? Sami shooting EJ? Will shooting EJ?
    and now they're in love.

Uh oh, clearly I'm in trouble cause I actually DO believe them. Sami and EJ have have always had such great chemistry together that I actually DO believe that they are in love. And, oddly enough, when they are in the midst of hating each other, I believe that too. As fictional characters, apparently they're both psychotic maniacs who can go from love to hate to love to hate to love in less than 60 seconds --- but as actors, they make it believable --- at least, for me.
    maxkl likes this.

+ Reply to Thread