+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 115 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast
Like Tree201Likes

Thread: Days Of Our Lives

Good for Drake! I am glad he and his family are okay too!
    -----
    This story reminded me of the series of "Friends" episodes where Brooke Shields played the obsessed fan of Joey's DOL character "Drake Ramore" (sp?). They were hilarious. She would burst into the room and say things like "Drake, what are you doing here? I just saw you in Salem!"

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;2194636;
    Good for Drake! I am glad he and his family are okay too!
    -----
    This story reminded me of the series of "Friends" episodes where Brooke Shields played the obsessed fan of Joey's DOL character "Drake Ramore" (sp?). They were hilarious. She would burst into the room and say things like "Drake, what are you doing here? I just saw you in Salem!"
    That was funny. I liked how Friends was always referencing Days and loved the appearances by Days actors!

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar
    Just in case you didn't know it was because Jennifer Aniston's father is John Aniston who plays Victor.
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

Oh yes I know!

I am not liking this "custody of Claire" storyline for many reasons:

- I don't like "new Philip" in this role. I know he was on the show as this character in the past, but I "believed" the last Philip had a connection with Claire. This Philip seems cold with her, which makes it seem like he is taking her out of spite.
    - I like Victor so I don't like it when the story lines make me dislike him
    - I don't like Belle and "new Shawn" together. In fact, I don't like "new Shawn" at all. I was hoping this story line where they run away was going to get them off the show for a while, but now I'm not thinking that is very likely.

Just needed to vent

No worries on the venting. I hate the Claire custody story. So stupid that they are kidnapping her and everyone is supportive of it (well kind of in some cases.) Mimi did so many terrible things to keep Shawn away from Claire and now she's helping? The new Shawn is so hott and the new Bell so not. I've always liked this Phillip better.

Poor Sammi. She just keeps making things worse for herself. So funny how Will is so tall compared to his parents.

I think the current Belle is a million times better than Kristen Storm and the other Belle that was there for about a week. Martha Madison, I believe that is her name, has much more emotion and, to me, is a better actor in general.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

I didn't like Kirsten Storms as Belle either. I think Martha Madison is awesome, especially in her emotinal scenes. I don't like this Claire storyline either, I hate when they mess with kids like this.

I cannot believe Sami is announcing that she is pg already. Didn't the "incident" with EJ just happen like a week-or-so ago in DOOL time? Was there a Soap-time-warp that I missed? It seems way too soon for there even to be a chance for the baby to be EJs...

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    I'm with you guys with not liking the SL with Bell/Shawn/Claire/Philip. I was never one to like the character of Philip, so no matter who plays him, I will not like. Philip planned on doing the same thing with Claire. He wouldn't be in this position if it wasn't for him pushing Belle to be with him when Jan kidnapped Shawn

As for the new Shawn....HOT HOT HOT. Love him. I was really worried when Jason Cook decided to leave, but Brandon is doing a great job.

As for Sami's SL....HATE it. She was already raped once and now again. Then they had the "who's the daddy?" SL. I wish they would just let her be normal for once
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread