+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 136 FirstFirst ... 38787980818283848586878889909192939495969798 ... LastLast
Like Tree330Likes

Thread: Days Of Our Lives

Re: Days Of Our Lives

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    And speaking of Nick/Will et al, I was extremely disappointed yesterday that NOT ONE PERSON insisted that Will consult with a "family law" or "criminal law" attorney before signing any legal document handed to him by Nick. EJ supposedly retained Salem's toughest attorney for Will, so where is that attorney when Will needs him/her so desperately? And where is the big-bad EJ DiMera mojo when you need it most?????? Since when does a little twerp like Nick intimidate or run over EJ??????
    Well, since it's being talked about by many, I think we will see EJ do something to Nick........but sometimes, EJ's evil-doings don't always work...he's not the head devil like his dad. But Kristen mentioned it and then Sami asks him to get rid of Nick in the middle of lovemaking.....so something's going to happen.
    And where is that lawyer EJ hired??

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    I am rapidly getting past this soap. Does Sami ever get her ahha moment & grow-up? I wish they would get rid of this Jen/Daniel romance. There isn't enough heat from them to make an ice cube melt on a suuny & hot July afternoon. Love to see a Chloe/Daniel repeat.
    Sami will grow up just like the rest of the soap opera queens. They get too old to be the main character...like Hope now, and once Julie......that's when they mature.
    And yes, in total agreement about Jen and Daniel. On paper, the couple sounds great but both are so boring and half-dead-like. I don't think soaps should put two goody-goody people together.

The 'grew Sami up' when she was with Rafe and it sucked, she was a boring housewife that obeyed her husband. I prefer this Sami.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Kinda quiet in here.

I have been consumed by the Jodi Arias trial so I not been watching DOOL.

Anyone able to update me?

Thanks!
    KAREN

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Kinda quiet in here.

I have been consumed by the Jodi Arias trial so I not been watching DOOL.

Anyone able to update me?

Thanks!
    Wish I could help you, but I've been watching the trial too.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Same old lame old; everybody but Jen is fighting for Daniel for her. Kristen & Brady moved into the mansion. John is back but he isn't with Marlena. Gabi & Nick got married. Sami & EJ broke into the police evidence room & Rafe caught them but somehow weren't arrested. Guess that is what happens when your family owns...err...runs the police department.
    This soap is really getting too vanilla.
    momrek06 likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Same old lame old; everybody but Jen is fighting for Daniel for her. Kristen & Brady moved into the mansion. John is back but he isn't with Marlena. Gabi & Nick got married. Sami & EJ broke into the police evidence room & Rafe caught them but somehow weren't arrested. Guess that is what happens when your family owns...err...runs the police department.
    This soap is really getting too vanilla.
    Thanks, Bunny!

LOL to everyone BUT Jen is fighting for Daniel for her.

K&B in the mansion. Oh gawd.

So JOHN IS BACK.

Ugh on Gabi and Nick getting married.

Does not surprise me ever what Sami is UP to! Legal or not! LOL.
    KAREN

EJ asked Sami to live w/him in the DiMera mansion also...she's considering it because she thinks maybe Stefano might get rid of Nick for her. John was pretending to not be w/Marlena, hoping to convince Brady that he would accept Kristen. Then Brady overheard John telling Marlena this and he blew up.
    The soap has been very boring lately. Daniel and Jen are enough to bore a person to death.
    I did enjoy Maggie getting mad at Chloe and saying "your unnaturally pert butt/ass"

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Also -- homophobic Nick got proof that Will shot EJ and his father Lucas went to prison for him --- and now Nick has blackmailed Will into signing away his rights to his baby! Will, Sonny, Sami, and EJ all know this info, but they are forbidden to tell anyone, or to get any help for Will -- or Nick will blow the whistle on Will and Lucas and send them both to jail. Gabi, Rafe (and everyone else who could possibly help) DON'T know any of this. Oh, and EJ is kind of indirectly complicit in this because he knows Gabi's criminal history --- but won't divulge this info to anyone cause he's protecting his brother, Chad. But if he WERE to inform everyone about Gabi's past, that might help the Will and his baby situation, cause Will could use the threat of sending Gabi to jail, as leverage against anything that Nick might threaten to do against Will and Lucas.
    Last edited by Imperfect1; 03-20-2013 at 08:50 AM.

Why do I have the feeling that Sami is going to try to have something done to Nick only to have it backfire and hurt either Gabi or her baby...both?

Jen boring, dull, drab, whinning, vanilla Jen...she is going to go and open up the cabin and surpise no cell service just as Daniel is going to call to profess his love for her only to not be able to get through to her & falls into the open arms of Chole. Who can just call & get time off of work withput any notice anyway?
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Oh God, I really cannot stand Nick. I can't wait for something to come out on him.

Add Chloe to the people I can't stand either.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread