+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 136 FirstFirst ... 37777879808182838485868788899091929394959697 ... LastLast
Like Tree330Likes

Thread: Days Of Our Lives

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: Days Of Our Lives

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I'm having problems following Kristen's lies/stories now. Not sure how much is the truth since we don't know what went on while she was gone....or do we, and I just missed it??
    I'm not sure what Brady overheard Kristen saying to Stefano....here in So Cal, we always have Breaking News! and apparently it always happens between 1-2 PM (when it's on the air here)! Amazing how often that happens!!
    When Kristen was on the phone with Stefano, Brady overheard her telling him that she had to lie to Brady to get Brady to move into the mansion with her, and the lie was that Stefano was gravely ill. So on the phone, Kristen was essentially asking Stefano to cooperate and pretend he was very ill.

No, I don't think we did get to see what happened to Kristen after she left Salem. But, apparently, the whole story that Kristen told Brady about what happened to her, (about her being kidnapped and taken to some island where she was badly mistreated -- and Stefano felt sorry for her and rescued her, which is why she is so indebted to Stefano), was pretty much the truth --- at least according to what she said outloud to herself in one of her soap-opera-talking-outloud-to-herself moments.

PS DL, I also get so fed up with the local news interruptions of daytime programming --- so I just routinely watch Days on the Soap Channel now, so that problem is over. And, I also record the programs on my DVR (TIVO) so that I can watch the show whenever it's convenient, and more importantly, fast-forward past all the crud that I don't want to watch. This does always make me one day behind in the episodes, but except for conversations here on FORT, it really doesn't matter.
    Dragonlady likes this.

Stefano didn't rescue her - she said someone from within helped her escape and Stefano found her afterwards and helped get her back on her feet.

but yeah - the whole backstory to the point that she was kidnapped and held captive was def the way she exited. It was a nice touch for her to remind the audience that we knew everyone thought she was dead when she left, since they left that part out when she returned.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Thanks, Imperfect1! That filled me in. I also DVR the show for the very same reasons you do but I never thought about recording it from the Soap Channel. Perfect answer to all these interruptions that seem to occur at that time...Unbelievable how often.
    I'll give it a try. I fast forward thru a lot, like for example, the Nicole and Eric situation. It goes on and on and on to no where!
    Nick is sure turning out to be as evil as we suspected. I wish Gabi would wake up and see how bigoted and dangerous he is.

...the Nicole and Eric situation. It goes on and on and on to no where! Nick is sure turning out to be as evil as we suspected. I wish Gabi would wake up and see how bigoted and dangerous he is.
    I know. The whole Nick/Gabby/Will situation is really interesting and a bit unsettling, cause as much as I love Will, all three of them really have some pretty dastardly acts in their backgrounds. Nick, clearly, is the "baddie" and has the potential to be extremely vicious, malicious and dangerous, but Gabby, although she acts all sweet and innocent, proved herself to be a total sneaky viper when she went after Chad and Melanie. And Will may have been acting out of 'good intentions' -- but the guy shot and tried to kill EJ --- AND let his father take the rap and go to jail for him. I don't know how this is going to play out, but I see some interesting developments that make me think think some people are going to jail. First of all, this whole Father Eric suddenly starting a prison ministry storyline, says to me that if they're going to focus on prison, some of the main characters are going to be IN prison. Right now, all three (Nick, Gabby and Will) have the potential to get thrown into the clink, and possibly even Lucas, for lying to the court and aiding and abetting a criminal (Will). Another interesting twist is this prisoner who will be getting out of jail on Mar 15th. Is he going to be coming after Nick? And if so, how will that play out? And by the way, DL, I think this is where part of the Nicole/Eric storyline might be going --- to the whole prison ministry setting. Once Eric finds out that Nicole is in love with him again --- Saint Eric will probably feel he has to remove himself --- to the prison.

Wow! Imperfect1, you're good!! are you sure you aren't a writer for the soap???
    I think you're accurate on a lot of what you wrote....esp the Eric/Nicole situation....I couldn't figure out why it was going on and on w/o anything that pointed to some kind of ending....now I see how the mugger played the first part.
    Nick may be brilliant/genius but he's one cold fish. and yes, for such young people, they sure have pretty negative stuff in their short lives!!

Wow! Imperfect1, you're good!! are you sure you aren't a writer for the soap???
    I think you're accurate on a lot of what you wrote....esp the Eric/Nicole situation....I couldn't figure out why it was going on and on w/o anything that pointed to some kind of ending....now I see how the mugger played the first part.
    Nick may be brilliant/genius but he's one cold fish. and yes, for such young people, they sure have pretty negative stuff in their short lives!!
    LOL! I think it's just that I've been watching soaps for too many years! Soap writers have many attributes --- but subtlety isn't one of them!

Imperfect1, I found the Soap Channel today....and they were showing the exact same show that had just aired.
    Think I will take your suggestion and set my DVR to that instead of NBC.
    Nick is turning into a horrible villain. Hope EJ keeps his word and gets the DiMeara mojo working against him. I really do believe that EJ likes Will for him and not just because he loves Sami.

Imperfect1, I found the Soap Channel today....and they were showing the exact same show that had just aired. Think I will take your suggestion and set my DVR to that instead of NBC.
    Nick is turning into a horrible villain. Hope EJ keeps his word and gets the DiMeara mojo working against him. I really do believe that EJ likes Will for him and not just because he loves Sami.
    Yes, I've been extremely pleased with recording Days from the Soap Channel. And one extra advantage is that in most cities, they air Days twice in the evening, so that you have an extra time option in case you're recording too many things at the original time period.

And speaking of Nick/Will et al, I was extremely disappointed yesterday that NOT ONE PERSON insisted that Will consult with a "family law" or "criminal law" attorney before signing any legal document handed to him by Nick. EJ supposedly retained Salem's toughest attorney for Will, so where is that attorney when Will needs him/her so desperately? And where is the big-bad EJ DiMera mojo when you need it most?????? Since when does a little twerp like Nick intimidate or run over EJ??????

EJ is a criminal attorney.

I think EJ has something up his sleeve, this is only the beginning.

LOVED the Nick/Sami scenes - she rocked those!!
    combatcutie likes this.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I am rapidly getting past this soap. Does Sami ever get her ahha moment & grow-up? I wish they would get rid of this Jen/Daniel romance. There isn't enough heat from them to make an ice cube melt on a suuny & hot July afternoon. Love to see a Chloe/Daniel repeat.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

+ Reply to Thread