+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 117 FirstFirst ... 36767778798081828384858687888990919293949596 ... LastLast
Like Tree207Likes

Thread: Days Of Our Lives

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: Days Of Our Lives

Hmmm. One drunk night doesn't necessarily make for a 'relationship' - but even if this one does, I kinda like the idea of a good cougar story. Kate is a beautiful woman, and Rafe is not all that young, so it's okay with me. What I find even more interesting than their age difference, is the fact that Kate is such a baddie and Rafe is such a goody-goody-two-shoes. If he is disgusted by the things that Sami does, he'll be horrified and appalled by the things that Kate does!!! And the FALLOUT of their relationship should be hysterical! Especially when Sami finds out that Rafe slept with her arch enemy Kate, OMG!

I know!!! we should get some great fireworks from Sammi when she finds out....and you know she'll find out!
    Soap operas are great for putting opposites together.....look at Sami and EJ....and all he's done to her...apparently she suffers from amnesia.
    Brady and Kristen....not that Brady is totally a good guy but it's not the best arrangement.
    Funny about those Dimera people....all the good people seem to fall for them!

Ok gawd, Nick naked with that Valentine …. ewwwwww …. he is so gross. Ewwwww. Ickkkkkk.

Sami, looked so deflated with the earrings and then her ring!!!!

Oh I agree wait JUST WAIT until Sami finds out about Kate and Rafe!!! Should be interesting!!!

I would like to see Sonny and Will back together.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    KAREN

EEEWWW!! Kate and Rafe?!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Nick is getting on my nerves more and more with each passing day. What makes him think he is so much better than everyone else???? I really can't wait until he is caught and brought down a peg or two
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I don't think it will end up with Nick being caught and brought down....I think he may just be the new resident villain.....Stefano is getting old and EJ just doesn't pull off Bad Boy as well as he should. I think creepy Nick will be around for a long time...especially since he's a Horton. ewwwwww

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I don't think it will end up with Nick being caught and brought down....I think he may just be the new resident villain.....Stefano is getting old and EJ just doesn't pull off Bad Boy as well as he should. I think creepy Nick will be around for a long time...especially since he's a Horton. ewwwwww
    I sure hope you're wrong DL, but I have a sinking feeling that you're right! Isn't it weird how we 'like' some villains enough that we can tolerate their bad behavior --- and others, like Nick, are so unpleasant that it just sets our teeth on edge!!!!! For me, I cannot even look at Nick. I just fast-forward through all of his scenes, the minute he comes on the screen.

I don't know - Blake was brought back for one year, with the possibility of an extension if all went well - so it could go either way. I want him gone.
    combatcutie and Imperfect1 like this.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I am SO glad that Will and Sonny are back together again, and especially glad that (I think --- cause they didn't actually show it) Will was smart enough to tell Sonny everything about his shooting EJ and his dad taking the blame going to jail for him. So now, that Nick has blabbed everything that he knows about Will's crime, to both Will and Sonny together, I think the fact that Will has nothing to hide from Sonny, and the fact that Will has Sami and EJ and EJ's lawyers and EJ's strong-arm tactics behind him, this all disarms Nick a little bit. No?
    combatcutie likes this.

I'm also glad that Will and Sonny are back together...it's obvious how much they care about each other and they're two really good decent guys....especially for a soap!
    I'm having problems following Kristen's lies/stories now. Not sure how much is the truth since we don't know what went on while she was gone....or do we, and I just missed it??
    I'm not sure what Brady overheard Kristen saying to Stefano....here in So Cal, we always have Breaking News! and apparently it always happens between 1-2 PM (when it's on the air here)! Amazing how often that happens!!
    When I hear all the past mistakes all these people (Nick, Will, Gabbi) I'm pretty sure none of them should be considered to be a suitable parent!

+ Reply to Thread