+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 119 FirstFirst ... 33737475767778798081828384858687888990919293 ... LastLast
Like Tree208Likes

Thread: Days Of Our Lives

Re: Days Of Our Lives

but Sami and Rafe didn't sleep together - they almost did until Hope knocked on the door.

Days has done enough 'who's the daddy' s/l enough lately, I don't need/want another one - and especially NOT involving those three.

this isn't a rumour either - but it's being tossed around that one of Nicole's baby's might be coming back to life - I think it's more wishful thinking than anything else....
    mesachick likes this.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    but Sami and Rafe didn't sleep together - they almost did until Hope knocked on the door.
    Thanks anders. That's a relief. For some reason, I thought in one episode (not the Hope at the door episode, but a different episode) it was implied that they did sleep together. Only the kissing in the livingroom was shown, but I could've sworn they were on their way to the bedroom when the scene ended. I must've imagined it, or something. . .

[QUOTE=Imperfect1;4602476]This isn't a spoiler --- this is just a theory of a plot line that I think is right around the corner. Sami slept with Rafe a week or so ago, and now she's right on the edge of sleeping with EJ. I have a really sinking feeling that she's going to find out that she's pregnant --- and of course she won't know whether Rafe or EJ is the father. And then we'll have another 'Who's the daddy?' scenario -- but this time, it will be between Sami, Rafe and EJ. And the answer will be Rafe - but of course Sami will be heavily involved with EJ at that point in time. I see it all coming. . .[/QUOTE

God please NOOOOO! Sami is a craptastic mother as it is. She doesn't need yet another "who's the daddy" baby. She better not sleep with her rapist... er EJ, again.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    Thanks anders. That's a relief. For some reason, I thought in one episode (not the Hope at the door episode, but a different episode) it was implied that they did sleep together. Only the kissing in the livingroom was shown, but I could've sworn they were on their way to the bedroom when the scene ended. I must've imagined it, or something. . .
    I sure hope you imagined it - it doesnt' ring a bell to me, but that doesn't mean anything.

so what?? this time she's pregnant with Rafe's kid and EJ and Sami collude to keep the child from Rafe??? ugh, ugh, ugh.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    Sami "almost sleeps" with everybody! and often actually does.....but then so do a lot of the others...we've got our "good girls" and our bad ones. How else can a soap portray a woman???

given Sami's history she's really only slept with a handful of men. Lucas, Brandon, Austin, Rafe, EJ, Allan (who raped her).

Daniel is the whore on the show.
    combatcutie likes this.

I don't know if it's so much whether Sami is a whore or not. It's more like she sleeps with more than one guy at once. She is certainly not monogamous lol. I can watch the show on a Tuesday and she's hooking up with Rafe. Watch it the next day and she's hooking up with EJ. She's a revolving door, just with the same two or three guys. LOL

Until she slept with EJ duirng grief sex she had never cheated before. And to be fair about the recent Rafe and EJ mess, currently she hasn't slept with either one of them in about a year.

The only reason she hasn't right now is because one day she was interrupted by Hope, and the next it was EJ who said no,not her. Sami would have slept with both of the men had it been up to her. She also had the revolving door policy between Lucas and EJ there for awhile. Sami is no saint, otherwise she wouldn't have not just one, but three of her kids involved in the who's the baby daddy story lines in the past. Let's just hope the writers don't go down that road again.

I agree that of late she's been depicted as rather loose, but that's rather new for her behaviour.

and for the record - by no means do I consider her a saint, but I don't want to paint her with a brush unfairly either.

+ Reply to Thread