+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 143 FirstFirst ... 32727374757677787980818283848586878889909192132 ... LastLast
Like Tree376Likes

Thread: Days Of Our Lives

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: Days Of Our Lives

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    I see the slimy Nick is up to no good. Trying to get Will declared unfit??? Um, you moron, he wasn't the one in jail, YOU WERE!!!!
    For me, the biggest relief is that the secret is finally out! So, even if Nick were to somehow suceed at getting Will declared unfit --- the two things that Nick can never ever do, any longer, are 1. to cover up the fact that Will is the baby's biological father, and 2. to have people believe that HE is the father.

I see so much potential for this s/l - a lot of secrets are going to come out, Will shooting EJ, Nick's homophobia, Gabi's involvement in Melanie's kidnapping.

the one that frustrates me is John/Marlena - he's acting like a big baby.
    Dragonlady likes this.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    I see so much potential for this s/l - a lot of secrets are going to come out, Will shooting EJ, Nick's homophobia, Gabi's involvement in Melanie's kidnapping.

the one that frustrates me is John/Marlena - he's acting like a big baby.
    I agree with both of these statements. Esp about John
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I had the chance to watch yesterday. The guy Gabby is with right now strikes me as a sleazeball. If I were Will, I sure wouldn't want him raising my kid!

There was a scene with Sammy talking to a woman I think she called Adrienne. She had short blonde hair and was the mother of Will's boyfriend. Was this actress on Another World back in the day? I know I recognize her, but I can't quite place her.

I am glad Sammy has ditched Rafe for EJ. I just like them better as a couple. (I'm intentionally trying to block the historical rape storyline from my brain.)

ETA:
    I looked up the actress play Adrienne, Judi Evans. I was right that she was on Another World as Paulina Cory. However, I also now remember her being Bonnie Lockhart on DOOL. How did she go from being Bonnie Lockhart to Adrienne Kiriakis? Are they supposed to be unrelated characters!?
    Last edited by ClosetRTWatcher; 01-24-2013 at 11:31 AM.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

The guy Gabby is with is Nick and he IS a sleazeball. He just got out of jail for kidnapping someone I think. When he found out Gabby was pregnant and it was Will's, he talked both of them into pretending he was the father. Well, it all blew up in his face when Chad said something at the wedding and the truth came out. Now, he is trying to declare will as unfit.

Yes, Adrienne was on Another World back in the day. And she was also on DOOL as Mimi's mother. They got rid of both Mimi and the mother and now she is Sonny's mom
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

yeah - Judi first played Adrienne for years, then she became Mimi's mother and now she's back to being Adrienne.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Thanks combat & anders!

I think the other thing that threw me off is that (IMO) she looks a lot like the actress who plays Kayla Brady. I realize they have to change the actor/actress that plays a character now and then, but this using an actress for different characters in the same show is just confusing! Especially when they sometimes have scenarios where they call an actor/actress someone else even though they are really the original character with amnesia or something. I'm thinking Roman/John and Hope/Princess Gina.

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher View Post
    Thanks combat & anders!

I think the other thing that threw me off is that (IMO) she looks a lot like the actress who plays Kayla Brady. I realize they have to change the actor/actress that plays a character now and then, but this using an actress for different characters in the same show is just confusing! Especially when they sometimes have scenarios where they call an actor/actress someone else even though they are really the original character with amnesia or something. I'm thinking Roman/John and Hope/Princess Gina.
    I think she's had a lot of work done too. She's continually gotten younger looking. Every time I tune into Days she looks younger & sometimes slimmer, than the time before. Over a period of about 20 years or more that's quite an accomplishment.
    However, the work she has had done is quite good.
    "Success is getting what you want; Happiness is wanting what you get."

Adrienne looks great to me. I noticed that Kayla must be getting a little heavier in her hips/rear? She now wears these clothes that I think are trying to disguise that. She's still beautiful tho.
    They all look great, except I don't care for Kristen's looks....
    I also don't understand why she and Jennifer have super blonde highlighted hair but you can still see so much grey....maybe it's just my HD tv but you'd think they wouldn't want it, being actresses.
    today was a good episode...loved how Will got to see his baby with the sonogram and how it seemed to change him. He was always so great with his little brother and sisters.
    Nick is a horrible person, soon to be even more horrible.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

This isn't a spoiler --- this is just a theory of a plot line that I think is right around the corner. Sami slept with Rafe a week or so ago, and now she's right on the edge of sleeping with EJ. I have a really sinking feeling that she's going to find out that she's pregnant --- and of course she won't know whether Rafe or EJ is the father. And then we'll have another 'Who's the daddy?' scenario -- but this time, it will be between Sami, Rafe and EJ. And the answer will be Rafe - but of course Sami will be heavily involved with EJ at that point in time. I see it all coming. . .
    Dragonlady likes this.

+ Reply to Thread