+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 115 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast
Like Tree193Likes

Thread: Days Of Our Lives

No problem guys. I love that Days site and since I have only watched the soap for 11 years I go back and look there when there are things that I don't have a clue about.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

I used to watch Days off and on for years and I got back into it real heavy back in 2005. Since the new head writer has come in, the show has been awesome.

The show is really good lately. I hope Sami doesn't end up pg, it's enough that she's trying to shape up, we don't need to add a pg into the mix. What about Billie and Nick

Quote Originally Posted by karna68;2192499;
    What about Billie and Nick
    Hello Mrs. Robinson.

Quote Originally Posted by karna68;2192499;
    What about Billie and Nick
    That actually kinda creeped me out. I really wonder where they are going to go with that story line!? I had forgotten that Billie was a recovering alcoholic until Nick mentioned that he thought she didn't drink. I hope they aren't going to have her slide back into complete addiction...

Yeah it was creepy, I really hope it doesn't go anywhere. I would love to see Chelsea and Nick together. I didn't realize Billie was a recovering alcoholic either, but to fall off the wagon for Steve? Please! I love Steve and all but when is Billie going to realize that if she keeps going after these men that are somewhat attached she's just going to keep getting her heart broken.

Somebody takes his soaps a bit too literally.

Soap Star Attacked, Decks Obsessed Fan

Posted Jan 3rd 2007 7:09PM by TMZ Staff

TMZ has obtained a restraining order filed by veteran "Days of Our Lives" actor Drake Hogestyn against a man he says assaulted him in his home on New Year's Eve, and "physically tried to exorcise the devil from me."

Hogestyn, who has played John Black on NBC's "Days" for over 20 years, says he was with his family in the backyard of their Malibu home when Carl Raymond Cheney of Portland, OR came onto his property and ran at his daughter carrying a bible screaming "Where is he? I will cast him out!" Hogestyn says Cheney was "calling me by my stage name... recalling past storylines, especially the demonic possession of several years past. But more important, he thought I was dead, because the show that aired on Friday 12.29.06 left my character John Black shot & presumed dead."

Hogestyn, who was on a ladder painting his house, says Cheney grabbed and pushed his wife backwards on their patio stairs. At that time, Hogestyn "grabbed him by the hair, spun him around, delivered a right cross to the chin that sent him down the stairs." According to the restraining order the struggle continued for 10 minutes until Hogestyn and his 25-year-old son Ben were able to subdue Cheney by duct-taping the intruder's hands and feet until police arrived.

Cheney was transported to the L.A. County Jail where he is still in custody on $150,000 bail. According to the court documents, a map with directions from Portland to Hogestyn's home were found in the front seat of Cheney's car.
    Link
    Last edited by Mariner; 01-04-2007 at 02:06 AM.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Good Lord how frightening for him and his family!

I'm glad to know they are OK. Its nice to know "John Black" can kick some serious booty when he needs to!!!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Hogestyn "grabbed him by the hair, spun him around, delivered a right cross to the chin that sent him down the stairs." According to the restraining order the struggle continued for 10 minutes until Hogestyn and his 25-year-old son Ben were able to subdue Cheney by duct-taping the intruder's hands and feet until police arrived.
    How very John Black!

Seriously, that is creepy that these freaks exist out there.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Wow! Glad Drake and his family are okay.

+ Reply to Thread