+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 117 FirstFirst ... 28686970717273747576777879808182838485868788 ... LastLast
Like Tree203Likes

Thread: Days Of Our Lives

Re: Days Of Our Lives

from what I heard - Joe Mascola has been having health issues and that's why we haven't been seeing him.

Chloe wasn't with Philip - she went to Chicago for her signing career, she left with Kinsey.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    CHLOE is BACKKKKK!!!!
    UGH, I am NOT a fan of hers at all. She does absolutely nothing for the show
    mesachick likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

oh, holy cr@p.....now Parker is Daniel's son??....for real??? that's as bad as Bobby Ewing in the shower scene many yrs ago on Dallas!
    And I'm sure Chloe is going to make a play for Daniel now in search for the perfect little family.....
    I don't remember a "Kinsey." all this time I thought she and Phillip were together.

Kinsey was the girl that hung around with "T" (aka Tad) they all hung around with Chad, Will and Gabi.....

it's not a stretch that Parker is Daniel's - afterall there were enough people looking to switch the tests - and with Caroline being the actual culprit - what are the odds that she actually knew what she was doing?
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Ok, while I am a very old DOOL viewer and am now back … can someone tell about PARKER? Where is he, how old is he?

I am loving DOOL and I am desperately trying hard to get to know everyone and I am doing really good BUT now Parker?

Thanks.
    KAREN

Parker is 2 years old and living in Chicago with Chloe.

Chloe slept with Phil during a one night stand (after Vivian manipulated her into believing Carly and Dan were having an affair, and Phil was drunk) and had a DNA test to determine who the dad was - Dan or Phil. There was a lot of people invested in who the dad was - Phil, Carly, Chloe, Stephanie. Long story short, Caroline switched the DNA results to show Dan was the dad and everyone was happy until it came out what Caroline did and everyone (at that time) believed Phil was the father. Eventually Phil left town, then Chloe left town taking Parker with her.

If you have any other questions - just ask.
    momrek06 likes this.

Thanks, anders for the info on Parker!

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    If you have any other questions - just ask.

You are a sweetie! Thanks so much! I will!
    KAREN

well, I gotta say that was the most believeable DNA/paternity switch this show has ever done ---- good job!!
    combatcutie likes this.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    well, I gotta say that was the most believeable DNA/paternity switch this show has ever done ---- good job!!
    Yes it was but I so wish it wasn't Daniel's.

I wonder what's going to happen with Nicole and Chloe. Is Nicole going to tell Chloe that she had a thing for her man???
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I don't care who the kid belongs to....it was stoopid that they never had another DNA test done back then after all the people who were invested in the results.

Dan/Jen/Chloe spoiler

Click to see Spoiler:

Jen finds out Chloe was a hooker and tells Daneil and he uses that information to try and take Parker away from her
    combatcutie likes this.

+ Reply to Thread