+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 136 FirstFirst ... 27676869707172737475767778798081828384858687127 ... LastLast
Like Tree330Likes

Thread: Days Of Our Lives

Re: Days Of Our Lives

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Wow, has anyone been watching this week?

Oh it's been realllllllly good!

Kristen, Brady, John, Marlena.......allot of things happening!!!!!
    You betcha!!!
    Good ol' Kristen is up to her witchy ways....she plays a great villianess.... and old EJ is behaving himself, who I have trouble believing that he loves Sami that much...I didn't think EJ could love anyone completely.
    I'm glad to see Marlena not being perfect all the time. John (Drake Hogestyn) has to be one of the worst actors.
    Guess we're going to see a Chad/Abigail re-run. Neither one has any storyline right now.
    momrek06 likes this.

The Brady/John fight was awesome!!

I feel like Kristen is channelling Carrie Bradshaw = with the crazy blonde hair/flipping thing, the furry coat the silly girl antics.....
    momrek06 likes this.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

DL, I totally agree about Drake Hogestyn. Like Ronn Moss, how he stayed so long on TB&TB as Ridge Forrester was beyond me. (Moss left the show on his own in Nov after 25 years as Ridge due to being asked to take a pay cut). Moss, I always thought was no actor.
    KAREN

Days Of Our Lives

Drake's eyebrows do all of his acting. I can't wait to catch up on Days this weekend.
    ClosetRTWatcher likes this.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

I never noticed the eyebrows! He's just such a hammy actor...reminds me of whatshisname from Star Trek.
    Great fight...shocking tho....Kristen is a fabulous bad girl!
    Nick seems to be getting slimier and slimier....pool Gaby...she's in for an eye opening. I will be surprised if Will actually goes thru with pretending that the baby is Nick's. It would be just too hard to pull of, living so close and being in the same group.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Wow! I love it when Days gets into a GREAT multiple storyline groove, like, now!
    I'm loving Daniel and Jennifer falling back in love.
    I'm loving that finally, John now sees that Marlena WAS right all along about Kristen, and that John and Marlena are harmoniously in sync again.
    I'm loving how sexy and delicious Kristen has become in her more mature years. (She was relatively attractive years ago when she was on the show, but NOW she's become a bombshell!)
    I'm loving Brady's being smitten with Kristen, even though poor Brady's going to be broken hearted AGAIN when he learns the truth about her.
    I'm loving what's happening between Sami and Rafe, AND between Sami and EJ - and loving that Sami finally realizes that she has major feelings for BOTH of them.
    I'm loving Will and Sonny together.
    I'm loving that Nick is finally showing his true ugly colors, and I'm hoping this will lead to poor little passive-aggressive opportunist troublemaker Gaby finally get exposed for the person she really is.
    I'm loving Maggie and Victor's love for each other, shining in the background.
    And I'm especially loving that, at least for the moment, there aren't any storylines that I absolutely can't stand!

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs View Post
    Drake's eyebrows do all of his acting. I can't wait to catch up on Days this weekend.
    I think Joey got his 'smell the fart' acting tip from Drake....
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

CHLOE is BACKKKKK!!!!
    KAREN

Yup Chloe is back... again. I've never been a big fan of Chloe and Nadia can't act her way out of a paper bag. Ugh. I figured as much when Parker's name started coming up again. I only wish Phillip would return as well!
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Yes, mesachick, that would be very juicy indeed if Phillip came back....we need our share of villains....speaking of which, I guess Mr. Stefano is taking a very long vacation. Wonder why??? If they mentioned it, I've forgotten.
    Brady does not have luck with romance......but then he appears to not really get very involved in anything.
    Wonder what Cloe's agenda is.....maybe she left Phillip and wants Daniel back....and just when Jennifer finally took her boxing gloves off.

+ Reply to Thread