+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 136 FirstFirst ... 25656667686970717273747576777879808182838485125 ... LastLast
Like Tree330Likes

Thread: Days Of Our Lives

Re: Days Of Our Lives

I'll try and get used to him - but geez, it's not the same without Jensen. Jenson and Ali look so similar to have GV look nothing like her is just wrong.
    combatcutie and mesachick like this.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    I'll try and get used to him - but geez, it's not the same without Jensen. Jenson and Ali look so similar to have GV look nothing like her is just wrong.
    Geez, and they brought him back as a priest????? Wow what a stretch :eyeroll:
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    Geez, and they brought him back as a priest????? Wow what a stretch :eyeroll:
    Remember when they brought John Black back as a priest? --- "Father John" That sure didn't last long. . . or impair his ability to hook up with multiple women!

I completely agree that it gives a real life feel to it. There is always someone that isn't going to like what is going on. I definitely didn't think it would have been Lucas, but he really is doing a great job with the role
    Makes it more real. Kinda like a parent that never shows any feelings against homosexuality but when it is their own child, different attitudes emerge.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Finally.
    Jennifer loves Daniel and Daniel loves Jennifer.
    I missed a week of this show so I don't know why Carolyn Brady came back so soon. Was she deemed healthy now w/o Alzheimer's?
    And what was the excuse they used for Bo being gone?
    And if Bo has really left the show, what storylines will they do w/Hope?
    maybe her character is doomed or maybe she needs a break also?

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Finally.
    Jennifer loves Daniel and Daniel loves Jennifer.
    I missed a week of this show so I don't know why Carolyn Brady came back so soon. Was she deemed healthy now w/o Alzheimer's?
    And what was the excuse they used for Bo being gone?
    And if Bo has really left the show, what storylines will they do w/Hope?
    maybe her character is doomed or maybe she needs a break also?
    I know. I'm happy to see Jen back with Daniel too. They make a lovely couple ---- although for some reason, I can't explain it, I really thought Daniel and Nicole had tons of chemistry. I'm actually sorry they didn't work out. Too bad we can't clone Daniel to make two of him, one for Jen and one for Nicole. (Or three of him. I wouldn't mind having one Daniel for ME!!!)

Re: Caroline Brady --- I think her treatment program was supposed to be fairly short term --- if I remember correctly, it was a new (trial?) medication regime for Alzheimer's that didn't require patients to stay for a prolonged period of time. And it was not purported to "cure" Alzheimer's, but to delay some of the symptoms and help in some way with the others.

And how they're going to explain Bo's prolonged absence --- that I don't know.

Jen and Dan suck.

Clone Daniel?? i'd rather they kill daniel.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I personally thought Jennifer and Frankie Brady had the best chemistry. Love those two together and wouldn't mind having a Frankie for myself.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    I know. I'm happy to see Jen back with Daniel too. They make a lovely couple ---- although for some reason, I can't explain it, I really thought Daniel and Nicole had tons of chemistry. I'm actually sorry they didn't work out. Too bad we can't clone Daniel to make two of him, one for Jen and one for Nicole. (Or three of him. I wouldn't mind having one Daniel for ME!!!)
    OMGosh, I could NOT deal with that! Daniel gives me the creeps more than any character they have ever had on this show!!

I personally thought Jennifer and Frankie Brady had the best chemistry. Love those two together and wouldn't mind having a Frankie for myself.
    I liked Jen and Frankie as well.

I think it's funny how some of these characters can produce such divergent opinions..........like hating Daniel to really liking him.
    He's rather hammy as an actor but I like him. I'd like to give Jennifer a new hairdo....or use a different hair color on her. Sometimes she looks old and like she has a lot of grey hair.
    It also amazes me that Sami will be a grandma! I remember her as a chubby little teenager, completely jealous of her sister, Carey.
    combatcutie likes this.

+ Reply to Thread