+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 136 FirstFirst ... 24646566676869707172737475767778798081828384124 ... LastLast
Like Tree330Likes

Thread: Days Of Our Lives

Re: Days Of Our Lives

my bad......
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    I definitely think Gabby is pregnant! In fact, being so familiar with soap-opera plots, I kind of suspected it soon after Will slept with her a month or so ago --- but I was absolutely positive she was pregnant when Nick told her he was uncomfortable about Will being gay. Bingo! The plot unfolds! Gabby is pregnant - very possibly by gay Will, and her boyfriend Nick, the homophobe, will be freaked out when he learns about that ---- Of course, when Gabby first finds out she's pregnant and she tells Nick, he'll assume that it's his, and he'll most likely be happy --- but Gabby will agonize about the fact that only she knows that the baby could actually be Will's. And of course, being soap-opera-land, eventually everyone will find out --- and sadly, that will also jeopardize Will's relationship with Sonny.
    This is definitely what is going to happen. The writing is all over the wall
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I've felt this was coming the moment Gabi & Will had sex.
    "Success is getting what you want; Happiness is wanting what you get."

Brilliant conclusions here!
    and perfect soap opera storyline.
    I'm really glad they had a character...actually two...Nick and Lucas....having a negative/opposing opinion on gay couples. Gives it more real life situations. I was sure they were going to make it all Happy Happy Love in Salem with every single person being totally supportive. More authentic to have some opposed.....but I never thought it would be Lucas.
    Miss Scarlet likes this.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I'm really glad they had a character...actually two...Nick and Lucas....having a negative/opposing opinion on gay couples. Gives it more real life situations. I was sure they were going to make it all Happy Happy Love in Salem with every single person being totally supportive. More authentic to have some opposed.....but I never thought it would be Lucas.
    LOL! Dragonlady, you and I have been Days fans for sooooo long --- I think we've pretty much seen it all --- at least in soap-opera-land.

I agree that Days having some opposition to the gay characters lends authenticity to the storyline. And I'm also glad to see Days dealing with a very sensitive subject matter like dementia/Alzheimers. Tough issues, but both very important in this day and age.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I completely agree that it gives a real life feel to it. There is always someone that isn't going to like what is going on. I definitely didn't think it would have been Lucas, but he really is doing a great job with the role
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Eric Brady is back? Not if it isn't Jensen playing him lol Love him on Supernatural though, and he's so Dean! So I know it would be near impossible for him to portray Eric again at this point.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Looks like we now know who the new Eric is: "NBC has finally confirmed that Greg Vaughan (ex-Lucky, General Hospital; ex-Diego, The Young and the Restless) is Days of Our Lives' new Eric Brady. Greg Vaughan's first air date: November 13." - according to Janet de Lauro at About.com:  Greg Vaughan Is Days of Our Lives' New Eric Brady
    Last edited by Imperfect1; 11-15-2012 at 08:28 AM.

I like him a lot as Lucky. I started watching GH right around the time things were going south with Lulu, and he was killed. Well, Nicole will certainly be glad that Eric is back in Salem.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    Looks like we now know who the new Eric is: "NBC has finally confirmed that Greg Vaughan (ex-Lucky, General Hospital; ex-Diego, The Young and the Restless) is Days of Our Lives' new Eric Brady. Greg Vaughan's first air date: November 13." - according to Janet de Lauro at About.com:  Greg Vaughan Is Days of Our Lives' New Eric Brady
    While he is good looking, he is NOT Eric Brady Jensen is and always will be Eric. Maybe we can get used to him

+ Reply to Thread